Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    https://twitter.com/mkhoops/status/1...007694849?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really bummed for Gafford.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Really bummed for Gafford.
    Same. Prob my fave player on the team with Lavine.

Zach has been amazing. Hed be even better if he could be the 2nd star to a superstar if we were to somehow get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's say we decided to trade Dunn, Thad, and Sato and wave the white flag. Right now we sit as the 8th worst team in the league. Would anyone be mad if Oturu or Toppin were best available and we took one. And if we did, would you look to trade Wendell or Lauri if we did grab one?

Personally I like Toppin as a modern 4. He reminds me of Tatum in some ways. Oturu on the other hand is an athletic rim protecting center who also has a versatile offensive game.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    SIGN NOAH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I would never be against Noahs energy in this boring Bulls we have now but i cantt imagine him accepting Jims decisions during the games....

I did not think it was possible for this to be more of a circus then it is. We are basically just sitting on talented players with zero growth or guidance at all. Our FO is a ****ing joke and our coach is just as big of a joke. We are officially the ****ing Knicks and that's not only a slap to our faces, but unreal that in the NBA two of the largest fanbacked teams with insanely rich history are this big of a laughing stock.

Must be a dream to be this ****ing terrible at your job for this long and still have one.

What an Odd season. We sit 1 game from the 5th worst record in the league and 4 games from the 8th seed in the EAST.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I didn't mention the Cubs or White Sox. I'm strictly talking about this team and how they've been run for over 20 years. If you want to bury your head in the sand and grasp at an example in another sport, fine, but it really doesn't prove anything. Keeping Paxson and getting a different GM is absolutely a half measure, no matter how you want to justify it.
    ChiSizzle brought up the Cubs having to change ownership to win.

You replied anyone "Anyone thinking these half measures will make a difference is really kidding themselves. The problem has always been Reinsdorf and his loyalty to ****** upper management."

My point is, the White Sox didn't change owners, they didn't completely fire Kenny Williams, and while they haven't proven it yet, there is a really good chance that they are in the end stages of completing a successful rebuild.

No one's head is buried in the sand. I know the Bulls franchise is being ran poorly. I want change too, but I knew they were going to give GarPax the benefit of the doubt during this complete rebuild. I said at the beginning of the rebuild that it was going to be their last chance to right the ship, and I'm sticking to that. If they can't turn this post Jimmy team into a playoff team, they will be gone. Based on their signing of veterans this offseason, rather than just sticking with developing young guys, that signaled a shift that they were trying to win. They aren't winning, so they have failed in their attempts. Changes will be made this offseason. Hopefully they have similar results to when the White Sox made Hahn the GM.

Saw this on twiiter

Suns receive: Aaron Gordon and Felicio

Magic receive: Thad Young, Dario Saric, and Valentine

Bulls receive: Tyler Johnson, Mikal Bridges, and Birch

IMO its a good trade for all. Nothing special but a change of scenery for almost every player not going to the Bulls could give them a Boost. I like it for us because we turn thad into an asset that has underperformed so far in his career but is a good defender.

If that happened, I would probably move Dunn to Denver for Malik Beasley and Hernangomez.

Phoenix:
    pg: Rubio
    Sg: Booker
    sf: Oubre
    Pf: Gordon
    C: Ayton

Bench: Kaminsky, Baynes, Johnson, Carter

Magic:
    pg: Fultz
    sg: Fournier
    sf: Isaac
    pf: Young
    C: Vucevic

Bench: DJ, Ross, Valentine, Saric, Bamba

Bulls:
    pg: Sato
    sg: Lavine
    sf: Porter/Bridges
    Pf: Lauri
    C: Carter

Bench: Coby, Beasley, Bridges/Hutch, Birch, Gafford
    Last edited by ChitownbullsBG7; 01-17-2020 at 04:38 AM.

I still like Bridges.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Saw this on twiiter

Suns receive: Aaron Gordon and Felicio

Magic receive: Thad Young, Dario Saric, and Valentine

Bulls receive: Tyler Johnson, Mikal Bridges, and Birch

IMO its a good trade for all. Nothing special but a change of scenery for almost every player not going to the Bulls could give them a Boost. I like it for us because we turn thad into an asset that has underperformed so far in his career but is a good defender.

If that happened, I would probably move Dunn to Denver for Malik Beasley and Hernangomez.

Phoenix:
    pg: Rubio
    Sg: Booker
    sf: Oubre
    Pf: Gordon
    C: Ayton

Bench: Kaminsky, Baynes, Johnson, Carter

Magic:
    pg: Fultz
    sg: Fournier
    sf: Isaac
    pf: Young
    C: Vucevic

Bench: DJ, Ross, Valentine, Saric, Bamba

Bulls:
    pg: Sato
    sg: Lavine
    sf: Porter/Bridges
    Pf: Lauri
    C: Carter

Bench: Coby, Beasley, Bridges/Hutch, Birch, Gafford
    Would love this trade, probably wouldn't trade Dunn for Beasley though. The hope is Coby develops into our starting PG, and either Satoransky and Dunn can back up both guard positions. Dunn's defense has been outstanding, and doubt he draws a lot of money in FA.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Would love this trade, probably wouldn't trade Dunn for Beasley though. The hope is Coby develops into our starting PG, and either Satoransky and Dunn can back up both guard positions. Dunn's defense has been outstanding, and doubt he draws a lot of money in FA.
    Dunn has to go. tired of him always being open on offense and being a sub 30% shooter. Hurts our offense, He needs to be on a team that can live with that.

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast