Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Lol so all that needs to be done is trade half the team, and clean house from top down. Sounds promising! Lol...also I donít think Lauri is bringing back multiple 1sts.
    Not saying it's easy, but it's pretty obvious what needs to be done.

Just read that Atlanta, for whatever reason is looking to find help for Trae Young. Not really sure why they would be rushing to do that, but if they are, they have a lot of assets including the Nets top 1-14 protected 1st. That's one team I would be calling if I was our inept FO.

I don't think Lauri would get us high lottery picks, but for a team like the Suns that is on the edge of the 8 seed in the West, and not really looking to keep losing, they might be willing to part with 2 with the assumption that the 2nd pick wouldn't be closer to the late middle of the 1st round. We'd also be sending Dunn and Lauri in said deal, so getting a 2020 1st and a 2022 1st shouldn't be that crazy. Especially if they think they could get the most out of Lauri. I think it's mostly system and coaching with him. Maybe a Lauri/Ayton 4/5 would work in Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Not saying it's easy, but it's pretty obvious what needs to be done.

Just read that Atlanta, for whatever reason is looking to find help for Trae Young. Not really sure why they would be rushing to do that, but if they are, they have a lot of assets including the Nets top 1-14 protected 1st. That's one team I would be calling if I was our inept FO.

I don't think Lauri would get us high lottery picks, but for a team like the Suns that is on the edge of the 8 seed in the West, and not really looking to keep losing, they might be willing to part with 2 with the assumption that the 2nd pick wouldn't be closer to the late middle of the 1st round. We'd also be sending Dunn and Lauri in said deal, so getting a 2020 1st and a 2022 1st shouldn't be that crazy. Especially if they think they could get the most out of Lauri. I think it's mostly system and coaching with him. Maybe a Lauri/Ayton 4/5 would work in Phoenix.
    Itís been obvious what needs to be done for years. The FO needs to go and they need to stop hiring the Hoibergs and Boylens is the world.

Itís been obvious what needs to be done for years. The FO needs to go and they need to stop hiring the Hoibergs and Boylens is the world.
    Jerry was always going to give Pax another chance at a rebuild after arise crippled them. That chance came and I think itís passed.

Jerry was always going to give Pax another chance at a rebuild after arise crippled them. That chance came and I think itís passed.
    Lol pax is going nowhere. Hell, I wouldnít doubt if gar is back next year. From what I read, they plan to add to the FO staff, not necessarily subtract. So, basically....Bulls. This team is light years away from competing.

Lol pax is going nowhere. Hell, I wouldnít doubt if gar is back next year. From what I read, they plan to add to the FO staff, not necessarily subtract. So, basically....Bulls. This team is light years away from competing.
    Maybe they won't fire Pax from the organization, but I think there will be some big changes this summer. Whether they work or not, we won't know until it happens.

Maybe they won't fire Pax from the organization, but I think there will be some big changes this summer. Whether they work or not, we won't know until it happens.
    Big changes like demoting Gar and hiring another JR yes man? Canít wait for that lol

Big changes like demoting Gar and hiring another JR yes man? Canít wait for that lol
    We will find out! Odds are stacked against us fans.

2019-20 Bulls Trade and Acquisitions

Delete
    Last edited by Stunner; 01-15-2020 at 07:43 PM.

2019-20 Bulls Trade and Acquisitions

Real change doesnít happen until it happens from the very top. Hell it took an ownership change for the Cubs to finally win a World Series, and have been a WS contender since 2015. I wish Wirtz Corp. never sold the Bulls to JR. He received the ultimate blessing in landing the GOAT and winning 6 titles, but aside from the Jordan era, his tenure as owner has been below mediocre. Even the Sox have been trash for the most part aside from the 05 team and a couple of decent seasons here and there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ChI_ShIzzLe; 01-15-2020 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Real change doesnít happen until it happens from the very top. Hell it took an ownership change for the Cubs to finally win a World Series, and have been a WS contender since 2015. I wish Wirtz Corp. never sold the Bulls to JR. He received the ultimate blessing in landing the GOAT and winning 6 titles, but aside from the Jordan era, his tenure as owner has been below mediocre. Even the Sox have been trash for the most part aside from the 05 team and a couple of decent seasons here and there.

Yep.

Anyone thinking these half measures will make a difference is really kidding themselves. The problem has always been Reinsdorf and his loyalty to ****** upper management.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Yep.

Anyone thinking these half measures will make a difference is really kidding themselves. The problem has always been Reinsdorf and his loyalty to ****** upper management.
    I mean if we are going to mention the Cubs as an example, might as well mention the White Sox who are owned by Reinsdorf. They never got rid of Kenny Williams. They just made him executive VP and made Hahn GM. You can't tell me he didn't turn things around. So who is really kidding themselves?

I'm not saying they will right the ship, and at this point I don't expect it to happen any time soon, but don't pretend there isn't a chance. The half measures you just mentioned are currently in the process of turning around the entire White Sox franchise. We are probably in one of the best situations in the majors right now. A few years ago we were probably bottom 5 with no Farm System, barely any upside, and stuck in no mans land.

I mean if we are going to mention the Cubs as an example, might as well mention the White Sox who are owned by Reinsdorf. They never got rid of Kenny Williams. They just made him executive VP and made Hahn GM. You can't tell me he didn't turn things around. So who is really kidding themselves?

I'm not saying they will right the ship, and at this point I don't expect it to happen any time soon, but don't pretend there isn't a chance. The half measures you just mentioned are currently in the process of turning around the entire White Sox franchise. We are probably in one of the best situations in the majors right now. A few years ago we were probably bottom 5 with no Farm System, barely any upside, and stuck in no mans land.
    I didn't mention the Cubs or White Sox. I'm strictly talking about this team and how they've been run for over 20 years. If you want to bury your head in the sand and grasp at an example in another sport, fine, but it really doesn't prove anything. Keeping Paxson and getting a different GM is absolutely a half measure, no matter how you want to justify it.

Sigh

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/st...761421314?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Sigh

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/st...761421314?s=21

This should get us on a nice long losing streak now. Kornet is absolute trash and weíre gonna get destroyed in the paint.

SIGN NOAH

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast