Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Zion also fits well because he isn't the type of star that needs the ball in his hands for long stretches. He gets a lot of offense off of his high motor, and elite athleticism, length and strength on the inside. Ingram and Lavine would be the go to scorers

Realistically I highly doubt another rebuild is on the horizon, no matter who is running the show. The organization will continue to preach patience/health while they tread water throughout the life of Zach's contract. Then when they still suck in 2021-22 he'll get traded for 50 cents on the dollar so they don't lose him for nothing in free agency.

We should only really be trading Lavine if we could get a potential star though. If it's for a couple of mid to late 1st's, what's the point. I wonder if the Warriors would trade Wiggins and their lottery odds for Lavine. I'd probably do that. Not that I love Wiggins, but him and a high lottery pick would be enough a good package. Could give us potentially 2 top 5 picks in this draft. We could draft Edwards and Toppin and have a young core of:

White
    Edwards
    Wiggins
    Toppin
    Wendell
    Lauri
    Hutch
    Gafford

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    We should only really be trading Lavine if we could get a potential star though. If it's for a couple of mid to late 1st's, what's the point. I wonder if the Warriors would trade Wiggins and their lottery odds for Lavine. I'd probably do that. Not that I love Wiggins, but him and a high lottery pick would be enough a good package. Could give us potentially 2 top 5 picks in this draft. We could draft Edwards and Toppin and have a young core of:

White
    Edwards
    Wiggins
    Toppin
    Wendell
    Lauri
    Hutch
    Gafford
    5 rotation players 22 or under is a rebuild. I would have no problem doing something along the lines of what you proposed but like I said, just can't see Jerry having any interest in making a move that the general public would perceive as going backwards.

Yeah nothing in here should be considered likely lol. Just what I would prefer we do. If you keep a player like Lavine, you have to make moves to bring in the Batman to Lavine's Robin. If we could land Obi Toppin and put him at the 4, then you trade Lauri and what ever it takes to get a PG or SF.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    All i know when talking about trades. this FO should be bared from making moves till we make changes in the offseason. i had to hear a Rumor that the Bulls talked to the nuggets about Lavine for Gary Harris, Malik Beasley, and Juan Hernangomez..... And anyone explain how thats a smart idea.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Strange Question..... because we really should not be interested in him. But at the same time..... we also lack the ability to recruit or get anyone in free agency at this point (i think the 2022 plan needs to be reevaluated).... But Chris Paul seems like the easily aquireable veteran this team needs. Simply because we lack veteran leaders on this team.

Would anyone consider Thad.... Sato and Felecio for Paul this off-season

i hate his contract. but this team needs to make itself better before we can use that cap space anyway. Maybe Paul can help get us out of this Rutt........ plus when his 40 mil comes off maybe (with FO changed) this team will be considered a destination.

Bulls Roster

CP3
    Lavine
    Porter
    Lauri
    Wendell

6th man White

Bench -

First round pick. ( assuming we dont win the Loto.
    Hutch
    Arch
    Gafford
    Last edited by Kyben36; 02-16-2020 at 08:30 PM.

-Rem Koolhaas

I would hope whoever the next GM is has the autonomy to choose between a rebuild or retool. I would imagine anyone taking this job would want to rebuild.

If not, may as well just stick with the idiots we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I would hope whoever the next GM is has the autonomy to choose between a rebuild or retool. I would imagine anyone taking this job would want to rebuild.

If not, may as well just stick with the idiots we have now.
    Honestly im fine either way. But when you hear a trade proposal like Gary Harris and Malik Beasley. those are neither guys with down the road potential or Current help to our team. Im not OK with this FO making any drastic moves.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Honestly im fine either way. But when you hear a trade proposal like Gary Harris and Malik Beasley. those are neither guys with down the road potential or Current help to our team. Im not OK with this FO making any drastic moves.
    I don't really want GarPax back... just saying, if they're gone, then whoever comes in shouldn't have restrictions in place. They be able to build/rebuild however they want, while Jerry stays out of the way.

When is enough enough and we make it #SellTheTeam.

at some point dont we have to look at Jerry as the problem.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    In translation - they’re looking for another yes-man who will be on his knees for Paxson. Good luck getting anyone with any type of reputation. If this is JR’s response to the fans pleading for change then he can go and **** himself right off the face of the Earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    When is enough enough and we make it #SellTheTeam.

at some point dont we have to look at Jerry as the problem.
    Someone needs to get him to pull a Donald Sterling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast