Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 550
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    Were you drunk when you wrote this?
    What do you mean. You saw that game he was talking about. The game where he had 4 fast break points and a drive where No one guarded him. He was on FIRE. No one could put out the flames.

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    He's not below average in every offensive skill, he's a good playmaker and finisher. Only below average shooter. The argument seems to be we need to trade him, rather than overpay him. Nobody has any idea of what kind of contract he's going to command over this summer, lol. Kyrie just put up 54 pts on like 83% shooting after Dunn got hurt. This team is devoid of good defensive players with a defense minded coach who's signed for years. Signing Dunn for 8 to 10 Million would be beneficial in several ways, including as a possible trading chip later.

    What are we trading Dunn for now? A late round rookie who'll get no PT next year? Barring another trade, Sato, White, Lavine, Porter Jr, Hutchinson, Lauri, Young, Carter Jr, Gafford and our high first round draft pick this summer. That's not including Kornet, who'll still be under contract, Valentine, and Dunn. Maybe a future first would be worth it??

    And there's not a whole lot of other things to talk about, lmao! This season is kind of depressing.
    Wait didn't Dunn get did in by DeRozan? Like who uses one game as an argument lol. Especially when they guy you are using is one one the best scorers in the league.

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Great Draymond green callout. another guy who is an allstar on a team with an MVP and without him/Them the team and himself look much worse . I just think the same could happen with Dunn. getting cought up on his 3pt shooting % just seems silly.
    This man just said Dunn can do the same thing as Draymond. Oh Lord.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Your wrong. There is something called Rythem. There are things called streaks. the fact is this team doesnt get players going. They dont get on Runs. And it has to do with coaching. the fact is an open shot on an 8-0 run feels so much diferent than trying to snap an 8-0 run by the oposition It feels diferent. there isnt the same pressure associated.

    and I don't think Dunn is a good shooter. But he also isnt a 26% guy either. Which everyone seems hung up on. And also acts like it is what it is. He really cant improve. He cant spend an offsesson working on it.

    And as far as getting it back on track.... He has taken 112 3s and made 29. Your telling me if he made 7 more 3s in his 32 games he would sudenly be a signifigantly better player. Its not that he has to be an ACE.... but capable correct. To me that feels closer to a stones throw away as far as improvement than the way some act like he is just Cancer from 3.

    Again a better team. Maybe a team where they have a 2ndary play maker. Maybe a few open 3s on a roll. Maybe not seemingly being benched randomly cause your coach doesnt keep rotations the same

    I mean there was a game just last week where dunn was 3-3 and hot. Game goes into OT. and Dunn plays 16 minutes. Your telling me its not more likely that playing Dunn Hot might not result in better 3pt %.
    How much more feel or rhythm does he need? Dude is wide the **** open lol. He literally gets shootaround 3s.

    Then you bring up his 112 attempts and say that's not enough to say he is a 26% shooter, but you are fast to say 96 attempts at 35% shows he can be capable. LOL WHAT? He is literally a career 30% shooter lol. That's on 342 attempts. Is that enough attempts for you?

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,168
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Wait didn't Dunn get did in by DeRozan? Like who uses one game as an argument lol. Especially when they guy you are using is one one the best scorers in the league.
    Derozan is like a career 20+ scorer, and 6'7" He does in most of the league. Kyrie had a legendary game, not a great one, and if you believe he would have shot 82% on Dunn, as opposed to Coby and Ryan, I'm done. Dunn was being talked about for the All Defense team,by people not in Chicago. I used that game because it literally just happened. Why'd you bring up the Derozan Game? To use one game in an argument? Dunn has been good defensively all season, not for one game.

    Don't know why I'm going back and forth with you. You probably want to trade the whole team, just admit it and we can move on. You skipped the question about what do you expect to get for him in a trade, lol.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 02-02-2020 at 08:27 PM.

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Derozan is like a career 20+ scorer, and 6'7" He does in most of the league. Kyrie had a legendary game, not a great one, and if you believe he would have shot 82% on Dunn, as opposed to Coby and Ryan, I'm done. Dunn was being talked about for the All Defense team,by people not in Chicago. I used that game because it literally just happened. Why'd you bring up the Derozan Game? To use one game in an argument?

    Really think some of these "fans" in here want to trade everybody off the team, like that's going to fix the team. Just tell the truth. You want every Bull traded rather than trained.
    So are you telling me Lillard and this stretch he is on means he isn't going up against good defenders? The **** out of here. Dunn isn't stopping Kyrie when he is on like that. Did you watch the game and see half the ******** he got to drop? Hell, EVERYONE knew it was going to be one of those nights when he hit that contested long 3 buzzer beaters.

    I did the same as you, I brought up a game to show you the foolishness of bringing up one game. Im not going to say see well DeRozen went off so Dunn isn't a great defender. Just like you cant say hey look Dunn missed a game and Kyrie went off. Like what?

    Not one fan said we should trade everyone off the team. But we do have a few of y'all in here who hate anyone who says anything remotely negative.

    Like Honestly look at what you are arguing about. You and Kyben. Someone said Dunn is a below average offensive player which is a fact and yall two argue. I said he is replaceable, which news flash almost every non star is replaceable, you argue that like it isn't fact.

    Someone says they want to trade him and y'all two argue and say things like " We can sign him to 8-10 mil and use him as a trade chip". Lol what? So im dumb for wanting to trade him but you yourself literally just said use him as a trade chip lol.

  6. #291
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    27,683
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Are you dumb? Saying someone production can be replaced is not bashing someone. Saying someone can be replaced doesn't mean he isn't valuable. Seriously, What is so hard to comprehend?

    Example, Bogdanovich went to Utah. He is a valuable player but he is easily replaceable. Tj Warren is filling his spot. Not necessarily as good as the guys he replace but similar numbers and overall play.
    You list 12-15 garbage guys you say can fill his shoes. Its total disrespect. And your only analisist seems to come from 3pt % which is a joke of a stat to solely reference.

    Anyone watching Dunn play Defense realizes he does more than any of those guys you mention. He is in guys grills. getting under their skin. He is an asset you seem to deem easily replaceable. Easily replaceable guys are not valuable. Guys like Felecio (big body rebounder) is easily replaceable. But you would have a hard time showing me 5 Guards right now you would rather be defending the opposing PG in a closing possession than Dunn.

    But that to you is EASILY REPLACEABLE Because Dunn doesnt shoot well from 3.

    I mean Seriously. #3 in Steels in the NBA. #1 in Steels per 48 minutes 18th in the league in Defensive RTG Acording to Fox Sports advnaced stats. Only Guards Ahead of him are DiVincenzo and Bledsoe. \

    But Tell me again how shooting 26% this year.... .The lowest of his CAREAR.... makes him "EASILY REPLACEABLE" Because thats your SOLE ARGUMENT AGAINST DUNN like its the be all end all of stats.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 02-03-2020 at 01:40 AM.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  7. #292
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    27,683
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    This man just said Dunn can do the same thing as Draymond. Oh Lord.



    How much more feel or rhythm does he need? Dude is wide the **** open lol. He literally gets shootaround 3s.

    Then you bring up his 112 attempts and say that's not enough to say he is a 26% shooter, but you are fast to say 96 attempts at 35% shows he can be capable. LOL WHAT? He is literally a career 30% shooter lol. That's on 342 attempts. Is that enough attempts for you?
    IDK, Why not simply look at his stats and tell me why he shots 11% from 3 when he plays 10-19 minutes. 24% from 3 when he plays 20-29, And 38% from 3 when playing 30-39.

    And its not like these are small sample sizes either. 13 games (10-19) 20 games (20-29) and 16 games (30-39).

    The fact is This team is a total mess. Players dont even know what their minutes will be. What their Roles are. And Anyone with eyes realizes just how missuses everyone is. Carter is basically told not to look at the rim from 3. White is told to never take a mid range jumper. And Lavine I still persist has gone rogue and is just playing for himself. thus why he is the only one finding any success.

    And as far as the Shooting %. Your the one bringing up his horrible shooting as a means to diminish his role. I have stated multiple times to stop using it but its the only metric you seem to want to look at.

    Ive said it b4 and I will say it again, IF Dunn was shooting 33-35% like he has the past two years. How would that sole stat change how "easily replaceable he is"
    Last edited by Kyben36; 02-03-2020 at 01:40 AM.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  8. #293
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    27,683
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    This man just said Dunn can do the same thing as Draymond. Oh Lord.


    Great Job taking my Words out of context but sure. Lets see if i can Hone my Inner Chi Town Bulls Ignorancy and see if I can make up a totally stupid rational for Draymond sucking

    He is shooting 27% from 3 Thus I could list half a dozzen Backup PFS who probably shoot better on other teams.

    He is only Averaging 8-6-6.... Which is "EASILY REPLACEABLE"

    I dont care to Acknowledge the fact that he is playing on a 11 win team. everything is harder when you dont have players around you. Or that On the Bulls its even worse because lets be real at least they have a coach.

    Im just going to take numbers out of context and claim he is easily replaceable.






    But Hey.... if I was to try and defend Draymond. as a Rational person.... I might say something like Draymond shooting from behind as opposed to ahead is way diferent. Getting a wide open kick out pass from Curry is probably way diferent than standing out at the 3 like he currently is. as he seems to be better hitting shots in stride. I mean he has proved he can be a pretty solid shooter in the past years... so lets not jump to this is just what he is. And I hate to say it.... But maybe just maybe being a part of such a bad team right now.... maybe he is not playing quite as hard.

    But NOPE...... AS CHITOWNBULLS would say...... HE IS ONLY SHOOTING 27% from 3 and sucks. and can easily be replaced. Thats the only stat Im going to look at as important.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 02-03-2020 at 01:41 AM.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    48,487

  10. #295
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    You list 12-15 garbage guys you say can fill his shoes. Its total disrespect. And your only analisist seems to come from 3pt % which is a joke of a stat to solely reference.

    Anyone watching Dunn play Defense realizes he does more than any of those guys you mention. He is in guys grills. getting under their skin. He is an asset you seem to deem easily replaceable. Easily replaceable guys are not valuable. Guys like Felecio (big body rebounder) is easily replaceable. But you would have a hard time showing me 5 Guards right now you would rather be defending the opposing PG in a closing possession than Dunn.

    But that to you is EASILY REPLACEABLE Because Dunn doesnt shoot well from 3.

    I mean Seriously. #3 in Steels in the NBA. #1 in Steels per 48 minutes 18th in the league in Defensive RTG Acording to Fox Sports advnaced stats. Only Guards Ahead of him are DiVincenzo and Bledsoe. \

    But Tell me again how shooting 26% this year.... .The lowest of his CAREAR.... makes him "EASILY REPLACEABLE" Because thats your SOLE ARGUMENT AGAINST DUNN like its the be all end all of stats.
    Dejauntay Murray, Marcus Smart, Pat Bev, Ben Simmons, Jrue holiday, Lonzo Ball, Eric Bledsoe, Kyle Lowry, Elfrid Peyton, Donovan Mitchell, Gary Harris, Ricky Rubio, Markelle Fultz, and I can name more guys who are reserves but you will say they suck because of your lack of basketball knowledge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    IDK, Why not simply look at his stats and tell me why he shots 11% from 3 when he plays 10-19 minutes. 24% from 3 when he plays 20-29, And 38% from 3 when playing 30-39.

    And its not like these are small sample sizes either. 13 games (10-19) 20 games (20-29) and 16 games (30-39).

    The fact is This team is a total mess. Players dont even know what their minutes will be. What their Roles are. And Anyone with eyes realizes just how missuses everyone is. Carter is basically told not to look at the rim from 3. White is told to never take a mid range jumper. And Lavine I still persist has gone rogue and is just playing for himself. thus why he is the only one finding any success.

    And as far as the Shooting %. Your the one bringing up his horrible shooting as a means to diminish his role. I have stated multiple times to stop using it but its the only metric you seem to want to look at.

    Ive said it b4 and I will say it again, IF Dunn was shooting 33-35% like he has the past two years. How would that sole stat change how "easily replaceable he is"
    Your ignorance shows when you say the guys I mentioned are garbage. Im going to keep my response short because this is honestly pointless because you cant have a conversation without putting words in someone mouth.

    I don't know why you are bringing up defense everyone in here has said he is a good defender. Dunn literally isn't guarded in the halfcourt, so other guys get doubled or the defenders collapse hard off of Dunn. Dunn air balls and clanks open 3s. Even if he shot 32% as you say, people will still leave him open because he just isn't a shooter. Example, Doncic is a 32% 3pt shooter and Dunn is 30.6%. No one is leaving Doncic open for 3 even though he isn't a high % shooter. One guy takes 2 a game and stays open the other takes 8 or 9. One consistently air balls open 3s the other hits when he rarely gets an open shot.

    But you being ignorant, think that I'm focused on 3 pt % and not how the offense looks with him in it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Great Job taking my Words out of context but sure. Lets see if i can Hone my Inner Chi Town Bulls Ignorancy and see if I can make up a totally stupid rational for Draymond sucking

    He is shooting 27% from 3 Thus I could list half a dozzen Backup PFS who probably shoot better on other teams.

    He is only Averaging 8-6-6.... Which is "EASILY REPLACEABLE"

    I dont care to Acknowledge the fact that he is playing on a 11 win team. everything is harder when you dont have players around you. Or that On the Bulls its even worse because lets be real at least they have a coach.

    Im just going to take numbers out of context and claim he is easily replaceable.






    But Hey.... if I was to try and defend Draymond. as a Rational person.... I might say something like Draymond shooting from behind as opposed to ahead is way diferent. Getting a wide open kick out pass from Curry is probably way diferent than standing out at the 3 like he currently is. as he seems to be better hitting shots in stride. I mean he has proved he can be a pretty solid shooter in the past years... so lets not jump to this is just what he is. And I hate to say it.... But maybe just maybe being a part of such a bad team right now.... maybe he is not playing quite as hard.

    But NOPE...... AS CHITOWNBULLS would say...... HE IS ONLY SHOOTING 27% from 3 and sucks. and can easily be replaced. Thats the only stat Im going to look at as important.
    You made my point for me.... He only gets 30+ minutes when he is shooting well. Its sad that it is l 1/3 of our ****ing games he has shot well in. Let that sink in. Only in 17 out of 51 games. You made my point. Thanks
    Last edited by ChitownbullsBG7; 02-03-2020 at 10:56 AM.

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Great Job taking my Words out of context but sure. Lets see if i can Hone my Inner Chi Town Bulls Ignorancy and see if I can make up a totally stupid rational for Draymond sucking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Great Draymond green callout. another guy who is an allstar on a team with an MVP and without him/Them the team and himself look much worse . I just think the same could happen with Dunn. getting cought up on his 3pt shooting % just seems silly.
    Yup I took you out of context..... " Another guy who is an allstar on a team with an MVP. I just think the SAME could happen with Dunn."

    You are a FUNNY dude.

  12. #297
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    48,487

    2019-20 Bulls Trade and Acquisitions

    https://tradenba.com/trades/pyx9RyHdW

    Trade idea to get D Lo to Chicago


    Three Way


    Bulls get

    D Lo

    Harkless

    Patterson


    Warriors get

    Otto
    Robinson
    Bulls top 10 protected
    Clippers 1st


    Clippers get


    Thad
    Burks
    Evans
    Dunn

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    48,487
    https://twitter.com/thenbacentral/st...701209089?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    362
    Bulls gave Kornet a 2 years/5 mil while DET signed Christian Wood for 1 year/1.5 mil. Laughable in itself but after reading that DET might be able to get a pick for Wood I'm sick to my stomach. #FIREGARPAX

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://tradenba.com/trades/pyx9RyHdW

    Trade idea to get D Lo to Chicago


    Three Way


    Bulls get

    D Lo

    Harkless

    Patterson


    Warriors get

    Otto
    Robinson
    Bulls top 10 protected
    Clippers 1st


    Clippers get


    Thad
    Burks
    Evans
    Dunn

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I like it but dunn doesn't get any playing time in LAC. Bev, Lou, and Shamet will all be in front of him.
    Last edited by ChitownbullsBG7; 02-03-2020 at 08:31 PM.

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •