Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    why kuzma looking like Sisqo out here?

Lol I love Chuck for saying “the Bulls suck” on national TV. Keep it going all weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well deserved... though I'm sure Jerry's oblivious to it.

I wish molly would stfu. The crowd chanting fire garpax was the best part of the clip.

Wilbon using the same injury excuse as Paxson...at least Rachel Nichols, of all people, called ******** on that. Pretty easy to refute his lazy point too. The Raptors have been without Siakam, VanVleet, Lowry, Gasol, Ibaka, and now Norman Powell, all for 10+ games at some point this season. They have the 2nd best record in the East. There are other examples league wide too, but the injury excuse this organization leans on every season is pathetic.

Good to see Scottie trash the team though. They need to be dragged through the gutter all weekend.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 02-14-2020 at 03:37 PM.

Everyone knows the organization is trash. It keeps snowballing and getting worse. Kicking fans out for wearing jerseys and voicing their frustrations. I mean...kicking out paying customers because the FO is a joke and they’re tired of it? It’s a trash organization run by trash people. Gar and pax? Trash. JR? Trash. Everyone is ripping into them and rightfully so.

I'd somewhat allow an injury excuse if we didn't lose to the Hornets, Knicks, Cavs when everyone was playing. We had an opportunity to come out vs. an easy schedule and set the tone with some at least minimal excitement about our young players pairing with a few veteran role players, and we completely botched it. Not only did we botch our opportunities early, but the fashion that we did it was the most damning. We dominated the 1st half of most games early in the season, and just handed each and every game away in the 3rd and 4th Quarters.

https://twitter.com/drose/status/122...895492608?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I'd somewhat allow an injury excuse if we didn't lose to the Hornets, Knicks, Cavs when everyone was playing. We had an opportunity to come out vs. an easy schedule and set the tone with some at least minimal excitement about our young players pairing with a few veteran role players, and we completely botched it. Not only did we botch our opportunities early, but the fashion that we did it was the most damning. We dominated the 1st half of most games early in the season, and just handed each and every game away in the 3rd and 4th Quarters.
    Yeah. Wilbon is a dope

Teams like Miami and Toronto can get by with injuries because they don't dick around with guys like Arci and Shaq. They also don't hand out 43 million to guys like Thad Young when you can get ~80% of his production for ~10% of the cost.

I actually had some blogger tell me "it's ok to pay Thad Young because at worst he'll be a trade chip". LOL. Golden State signed Burks and Glenn Robinson for 4 million combined and already got back 3 2nd round picks.

Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    Teams like Miami and Toronto can get by with injuries because they don't dick around with guys like Arci and Shaq. They also don't hand out 43 million to guys like Thad Young when you can get ~80% of his production for ~10% of the cost.

I actually had some blogger tell me "it's ok to pay Thad Young because at worst he'll be a trade chip". LOL. Golden State signed Burks and Glenn Robinson for 4 million combined and already got back 3 2nd round picks.
    Sure, and those teams actually know how to develop players. Siakam, OG, Terrance Davis, Nunn, Duncan Robinson, and so on.

Boylen was lauded, by Paxson, for his player development. Those type of players wouldn't stand a chance here.

Also, sidenote... kinda funny that Nick Nurse was connected to the Bulls (via G-League) and now he's probably a top 5 coach.

https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/sta...904983553?s=21

https://twitter.com/nbaallstar/statu...532770310?s=21

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast