Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Sure, and those teams actually know how to develop players. Siakam, OG, Terrance Davis, Nunn, Duncan Robinson, and so on.

Boylen was lauded, by Paxson, for his player development. Those type of players wouldn't stand a chance here.

Also, sidenote... kinda funny that Nick Nurse was connected to the Bulls (via G-League) and now he's probably a top 5 coach.
    Development is definitely huge, but I think the key aspect is they just give themselves more opportunities to get lucky. For example, early on this season Miami didn't really need to play both Nunn and Robinson but they opted to throw them into the fire. Meanwhile, the Bulls are down to 11 active players and are still playing Shaq over Adam Mokoka. I know absolutely nothing about the guy but why the hell aren't they seeing what he can do? Are they expecting Shaq Harrison to all of a sudden turn into an elite guard at 27? Their whole philosophy just makes no sense but I guess that shouldn't surprise me at this point. *ends rant* lol

Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    Teams like Miami and Toronto can get by with injuries because they don't dick around with guys like Arci and Shaq. They also don't hand out 43 million to guys like Thad Young when you can get ~80% of his production for ~10% of the cost.

I actually had some blogger tell me "it's ok to pay Thad Young because at worst he'll be a trade chip". LOL. Golden State signed Burks and Glenn Robinson for 4 million combined and already got back 3 2nd round picks.
    To be fair, we got 2nd round picks for Holiday who we signed to a cheap deal. Obviously comparing our FO to GSW's is lopsided. That's a top 1 FO in the league. Literally built the best team from the draft, and parlayed it into an even better team through Free Agency.

Well it seems the city of Chicago is ready for the weekend...NBA All Star weekend is officially up and running

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    To be fair, we got 2nd round picks for Holiday who we signed to a cheap deal. Obviously comparing our FO to GSW's is lopsided. That's a top 1 FO in the league. Literally built the best team from the draft, and parlayed it into an even better team through Free Agency.
    Comparing GarPax to any FO outside of the Knicks is lopsided lol. I was just using a random example of a fringe playoff team understanding the value of signing players that help with short term depth while also retaining future trade value. The Holiday example works as well. It's just unfortunate they went the other direction this summer with the Arci/Young signings.

We definitely suck at building depth and developing youth right now. Our FO has played their course. They got their 2nd Chance after the Rose injury nightmare, and they’ve failed. Luckily they did acquire some talent, but we need to rid ourselves of the cancerous environment while we still have a chance to develop these guys.

We really need to tank out this season to at least have a shot at something with a decent chance of being valuable

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    WE have to see change in this FO this offseason right???? I mean how can any self respecting owner see this (and its been years but its at an all time high at this point) and not make changes. The fans are literally calling for the heads.... and if you as the owner dont make a change. They will be calling for yours next.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Bulls FO are being badly run probably as bad as the Knicks FO and honestly it is just sad to see

Commissioner Adam Silver just announced the All Star Game MVP award will now be named the Kobe Bryant MVP Award.

Figured that was going to happen. Good move

2016 World Series Champions!!!

https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/sta...866974209?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anybody want to talk about the greatest robbery in dunk contest history last night? A worse version of Lavine's windmill from the free throw line, (didn't even dunk from the line!!) beats a two handed dunk over Tacko Freaking Fall???? You can see the judges laughing and looking at D Wade, they had agreed they would tie the score, and Wade went for his boy. Common and Scottie just looked straight at him, didn't even try to play it off. Candace Parker just bust up laughing, like I don't believe this. Aaron Gordon legit had 5 50 dunks and lost the contest.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 02-16-2020 at 01:55 PM.

2019-20 Around the NBA

Naw the right person won , not all of Gordon dunks were 50’s snd it should have ended before Gordon even dunked over Tacko . He jumped over 5’2 chance the rapper like 200 times

Not all of Jrs dunks were 50s either. He had 2 that were insane (reverse 360 and off the back board) the rest were all the same. At least AG were different.

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Not all of Jrs dunks were 50s either. He had 2 that were insane (reverse 360 and off the back board) the rest were all the same. At least AG were different.
    They weren’t that different tho he kept jumping over a 5’2 rapper and they were the same dunks but different from 16

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast