Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 104
  1. #46
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    6,807
    Any way we look at it, Wade/Bron/Bosh wanted to play together. Big 3 was crazy enough at the time. A big 4 woulda been stupid and unsustainable. The Warriors just tried it and if not for the NBA 2 time Savior Kawhi, it would have ruined the league for 3 more years

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024

    2019-20 Around the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Any way we look at it, Wade/Bron/Bosh wanted to play together. Big 3 was crazy enough at the time. A big 4 woulda been stupid and unsustainable. The Warriors just tried it and if not for the NBA 2 time Savior Kawhi, it would have ruined the league for 3 more years
    If you get 2 -3 championships out of that core max it was worth it and I think they would have . Rose would have been on his rookie deal for two of those championship runs . And I think it was more Injuries that gave The Raps their championships ring if we being
    Honest . Healthy GS getting Toronto out of here in 5 or 6 , KD also being the person he was is another reason the warriors dynasty didnít last .
    Last edited by Stunner; 09-20-2019 at 08:54 AM.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,085
    As much as I *****ed about the Warriors, I wouldíve been all over the Bulls assembling that team. Iím a hypocrite lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    6,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    If you get 2 -3 championships out of that core max it was worth it and I think they would have . Rose would have been on his rookie deal for two of those championship runs . And I think it was more Injuries that gave The Raps their championships ring if we being
    Honest . Healthy GS getting Toronto out of here in 5 or 6 , KD also being the person he was is another reason the warriors dynasty didnít last .
    It was just a ****** situation. We only need Bosh or Wade to be the best team in the league at the time. Problem was, Bosh/Wade/Lebron all wanted to play together. We knew we were maxing out Rose. It just wasn't plausible to think we could sign those 3 to pair with Rose, and trade Noah and Deng. Could we have done it? Yeah of course, but no one expected the top 3 FA's in the same FA class to sign on the same team. It set off a weird era for the NBA. Luckily the Mavs, Spurs, and Raptors were able to sneak in a championship in that window. I think the NBA has sort of re balanced to an extent. While there are still great teams and bad teams, there is some real competition in the league. Championships for all but 2 teams don't seem unattainable anymore. Young rebuilding teams actually see a light at the end of the tunnel now.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    6,807
    In the end, Lebron/Bosh/Wade were going to sign in the place that it was easiest to make room for those 3. Miami made sense. We really didn't. Only one team was going to win that offseason. Miami was the one.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024
    https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/sta...500720640?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024
    https://twitter.com/thesteinline/sta...728527360?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024
    https://twitter.com/nbcsbulls/status...866656768?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/nbcsbulls/status...866656768?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Only 8 years too late.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    23,872
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Only 8 years too late.
    like hawk

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    23,872
    You guys think my guy Bron has a shot to win in LA?

    Here's my though: roster looks underwhelming.

    If they make the playoffs, they'll have a chance. Clips should be the favorite.
    Playoff bron is still ridiculous until proven otherwise imo.

    He just looked like he started getting old last season, and if that's the case and he can't carry a team through the postseason anymore they're winning nothing.

    Davis can't shoulder the load

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024
    Stripes coming back [emoji102]



    https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/sta...824300035?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  13. #58
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    6,807
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    You guys think my guy Bron has a shot to win in LA?

    Here's my though: roster looks underwhelming.

    If they make the playoffs, they'll have a chance. Clips should be the favorite.
    Playoff bron is still ridiculous until proven otherwise imo.

    He just looked like he started getting old last season, and if that's the case and he can't carry a team through the postseason anymore they're winning nothing.

    Davis can't shoulder the load

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Highly doubt it. I think Age and Injured Plagued players will catch up to them. Also isn't the most functional roster IMO. Plus there is just too much fire in the West. I might even take the Jazz over them.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,024
    https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/sta...475909632?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •