Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    If only we had a number one guy on this team. He may be in the top 5 #2 guys in the league depending on who you paired him with. Got me thinking about him and Jimmy Butler playing together would’ve been good. I believe we could’ve sold JB on a return. if we didn’t make that trade for Otto and just let Jabari and Bobby walk then we could’ve added JB. I believe our team would’ve been way better than what he has in Miami.

Dunn/Coby
    Lavine/Denzel
    Jimmy/Hutch
    Lauri/Morris
    WCJ/Gafford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not with this clown as head coach. And especially not with this FO who chose to keep Hoiberg over him. Star FAs won’t start showing interest in the Bulls until this laughingstock management is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    If only we had a number one guy on this team. He may be in the top 5 #2 guys in the league depending on who you paired him with. Got me thinking about him and Jimmy Butler playing together would’ve been good. I believe we could’ve sold JB on a return. if we didn’t make that trade for Otto and just let Jabari and Bobby walk then we could’ve added JB. I believe our team would’ve been way better than what he has in Miami.

Dunn/Coby
    Lavine/Denzel
    Jimmy/Hutch
    Lauri/Morris
    WCJ/Gafford

Miami has a coach.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516