Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    The NBA is pathetic. Champion themselves as the ďwokeĒ league and then when big bad China comes knocking all of a sudden they only want to dribble a ball. No more ďmore than an athleteĒ ********.

Also, LeBron saying Morey was uneducated it rich coming from someone who is literally uneducated. What a moron. **** that guy. Dude has a TV show and brand centered around his own moral compass and now itís revealed that heís spineless just like the rest. And to have the ****ing AUDACITY to say youíve have a bad week on twitter? Tell that to the millions of people locked up in concentration camps you ****ing ********. What a **** sucker man. Hate that guy. Him, Kerr, and Pop are all cowards. Iím ashamed Kerr represents my university.

Shout out to Enes Kanter for having the balls to speak out about it. The guyís family is trapped there and he gets threatened on a daily basis by his own country. He understands what itís like being from an authoritarian government-led country. HE is actually educated. LeBron has lived a life of privilege most of his time on this earth and he couldnít even begin to understand what the people in China are going through.

**** him and **** the NBA. Kanter for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/bomani_jones/sta...533188612?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/sta...926843904?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/sta...926843904?s=21

So backwards, I'm not entirely sure what I believe here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    The NBA is pathetic. Champion themselves as the ďwokeĒ league and then when big bad China comes knocking all of a sudden they only want to dribble a ball. No more ďmore than an athleteĒ ********.

Also, LeBron saying Morey was uneducated it rich coming from someone who is literally uneducated. What a moron. **** that guy. Dude has a TV show and brand centered around his own moral compass and now itís revealed that heís spineless just like the rest. And to have the ****ing AUDACITY to say youíve have a bad week on twitter? Tell that to the millions of people locked up in concentration camps you ****ing ********. What a **** sucker man. Hate that guy. Him, Kerr, and Pop are all cowards. Iím ashamed Kerr represents my university.

Shout out to Enes Kanter for having the balls to speak out about it. The guyís family is trapped there and he gets threatened on a daily basis by his own country. He understands what itís like being from an authoritarian government-led country. HE is actually educated. LeBron has lived a life of privilege most of his time on this earth and he couldnít even begin to understand what the people in China are going through.

**** him and **** the NBA. Kanter for life.

Calling an MIT statistician uneducated is kinda hilarious when LeBron hasn't made a single point on this topic that shows he has any idea what's going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    So backwards, I'm not entirely sure what I believe here.

I believe he's a hypocrite, a shill for the league because he (and other players) could potentially lose millions, and has permanently damaged his own brand.

It'll blow over for the casual fans eventually, but he deserves all the heat he's getting for this. He would have looked bad if he didn't say anything (like Kerr, Pop, etc), but I doubt the backlash would be what it is now. Whoever is advising him through this is dumber than he is.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Calling an MIT statistician uneducated is kinda hilarious when LeBron hasn't made a single point on this topic that shows he has any idea what's going on. I believe he's a hypocrite, a shill for the league because he (and other players) could potentially lose millions, and has permanently damaged his own brand.

It'll blow over for the casual fans eventually, but he deserves all the heat he's getting for this. He would have looked bad if he didn't say anything (like Kerr, Pop, etc), but I doubt the backlash would be what it is now. Whoever is advising him through this is dumber than he is.
    I tend to agree he deserves the heat.

Won't stop loving him, but its disappointing.

Have never seen him play live. Really hope he plays on November 5th.

Click here to register!

https://twitter.com/br_nba/status/11...398956032?s=21

Lol wtf has brown done besides underachieve for his draft position?

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Lol wtf has brown done besides underachieve for his draft position?
    Nothing ... but with the inflation of free agent contracts hitting free agency is probably the right move anyway

Click here to register!

It's a smart move by Jaylen Brown. He's a good player. Not great, but some team will fall in love with his combination of age (22), two-way ability, and upside. He'll get paid, unless he's awful or hurt this season.

2019-20 Around the NBA

These contracts are gross.

If I was a halfway decent but nothing special nba player and was getting paid 20 million per, i actually might feel kind of guilty. Iím sure Iíd get over it, but itís just ridiculously gross.

Wow what a blow for the Pels and the NBA with the Zion injury. This was the biggest question mark about him is if his knees can sustain that enormous and powerful body, and itís already reared itís ugly head a week before the season starts.

What happened to Zion?

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    What happened to Zion?
    Out at least the first 2 weeks of the season. This has that Greg Oden feeling to it all over again. I really hope not cuz I wanna see that kid play and develop into his prime.

I think I brought this up before the draft. At 270 or whatever he weighs, thereís no way he could sustain that torque he puts on his knees long term.

I used to put crazy torque on my knee playing football. Everyone said it wasnít natural and it would cost me at some point. Iím pretty short 5í4Ē give or take, and when Iím at 168 or below my knees can handle just about anything. When I was 26 I ballooned up to 178, and I could feel it in my knees just on a day to day basis. I did a hard jump cut at that weight and my knee exploded. Complete ACL year, partial LCL tear, Meniscus Tear. From 1 jump cut, with no contact. Did that same move a 1000s of times in my life. Upon returning I was in the mid to upper 170s and my knee didnít feel the greatest. I went on a big time diet and workout kick and got down to 150. It was night and day. I felt nothing in my knee, had all my burst back, and wasn't nervous Putting pressure on that knee to juke.

I think Zion needs to look in the mirror, and decide how long of an elite career he wants. He needs to drop at least 20 pounds. Iíd say 230-240 would be good for his knees.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast