Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,072
    They shouldn’t be playing. Good on Nagy for being ahead of the curve.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,488
    Weird that montgomery would not play but mike davis is.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Weird that montgomery would not play but mike davis is.
    Two reasons, imo:

    A: Montgomery is the de-facto starter and thus don't risk injury to him.
    B: Gives GB very little film on Montgomery to prepare for him.

    So I'm good with Montgomery not playing.
    Screw sabermetics.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    16,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Two reasons, imo:

    A: Montgomery is the de-facto starter and thus don't risk injury to him.
    B: Gives GB very little film on Montgomery to prepare for him.

    So I'm good with Montgomery not playing.
    Agreed.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Two reasons, imo:

    A: Montgomery is the de-facto starter and thus don't risk injury to him.
    B: Gives GB very little film on Montgomery to prepare for him.

    So I'm good with Montgomery not playing.
    U missunderstood. I figured Davis would also be held out. Im still not sold Montgomery will be a Defacto starter and Howard like Ball carier. I think Montgomry prolly gets 150 and david close to 100. And Cohen close to 100. Add in Patterson too. I would just figure u hold out David too. I get why u hold out david.

    fwiw davis didnt start so I doubt he plays.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 08-16-2019 at 07:52 PM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,488
    NO over reaction meant here but that was a pathetic defensive performance. You hope your 2nd team looks better than that vs the giants. Duke Shelly looked OK but he did miss a tackle too.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    67,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    They shouldn’t be playing. Good on Nagy for being ahead of the curve.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They shouldn't.

    Would like to get to the regular season already. I want to watch football again, but preseason is as pointless as it gets.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    U missunderstood. I figured Davis would also be held out. Im still not sold Montgomery will be a Defacto starter and Howard like Ball carier. I think Montgomry prolly gets 150 and david close to 100. And Cohen close to 100. Add in Patterson too. I would just figure u hold out David too. I get why u hold out david.
    I think Nagy wants to know where Davis will fit exactly in this offense.
    Screw sabermetics.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I think Nagy wants to know where Davis will fit exactly in this offense.
    I think they know. (why he is also sitting) I mean lets be real we cut Howard when we got davis, we seem comfortable with him. I think they know that he is going to be a piece. 100% would be surprised if Davis has does not come away with at least 100 carries and 30 receptions this year (barring injury)


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I think they know. (why he is also sitting) I mean lets be real we cut Howard when we got davis, we seem comfortable with him. I think they know that he is going to be a piece. 100% would be surprised if Davis has does not come away with at least 100 carries and 30 receptions this year (barring injury)
    Then I guess with Tarik and David not playing, they needed him to play. Otherwise, I'm not sure where Davis is playing.
    Screw sabermetics.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,393
    Nice edge rush and strip by Vaughters!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Davenport
    Posts
    134
    So... anyone else see how awful Chase is? Like... horrifically bad

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Then I guess with Tarik and David not playing, they needed him to play. Otherwise, I'm not sure where Davis is playing.
    HE didnt play, he dressed though,


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,488
    So Fry missed a 47 yarder this week, Pinerro a 48 last week. This is why I dont buy into 1 game worth of hype as a kicker.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanchwarmer View Post
    So... anyone else see how awful Chase is? Like... horrifically bad
    Who do you want from our division. Kizer.....Sean Mannion.....Tom Savage or Chase daniels

    I get Chase is bad but something like 70% of teams dont have a quality backup unless they just drafted a QB. My hope is Alex Smith gets cut some time down the road and can come in as our backup. Most teams dont have a Nick Foles to lean on should a starter go down.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •