Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Preseason Game 2: Bears @ Giants

Go bears.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

More of the second and third stringers on display, and I am ok with that!
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Yay more Tyler bray!

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    More of the second and third stringers on display, and I am ok with that!
    Me too. As much as I would like to see the first stringers play its not worth the risk of anyone significant getting injured. Would be fine if they didnít play until Sept 5, trust Nagyís judgement.

If the Preseasonís going to be like this then they should just really reduce the games to 2 max. Maybe just do some more controlled scrimmages at training camp vs teams and charge fans to watch those because I know itís all about the money with the preseason games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    If the Preseasonís going to be like this then they should just really reduce the games to 2 max. Maybe just do some more controlled scrimmages at training camp vs teams and charge fans to watch those because I know itís all about the money with the preseason games

NFL would never go for it.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il

Convince me I am wrong but why not make a development league, when you see how many guys are on these rosters looking to play, who end up without jobs who sit at home until a guy gets hurt, how each NFL stadium sits empty 1/2 the season. Why not give everyone a developmental team and gives these young guys development opportunities. give these backup kickers weekly practice and teams and guys who can be brought up and see if they have more.

U change the pre season to 2 games. and hopefully can earn some revenue using these football stadiums every sunday vs every other.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Convince me I am wrong but why not make a development league, when you see how many guys are on these rosters looking to play, who end up without jobs who sit at home until a guy gets hurt, how each NFL stadium sits empty 1/2 the season. Why not give everyone a developmental team and gives these young guys development opportunities. give these backup kickers weekly practice and teams and guys who can be brought up and see if they have more.

U change the pre season to 2 games. and hopefully can earn some revenue using these football stadiums every sunday vs every other.
    Iíd like that. This will only get worse at the pace weíre going on. Teams arenít even lying about not playing players anymore but theyíre still charging people real money to get in these games. At least make the games as cheap as the bears Family Fest. $10 a game for most seats and charge a bit more for the premium seats.

Iíd like that. This will only get worse at the pace weíre going on. Teams arenít even lying about not playing players anymore but theyíre still charging people real money to get in these games. At least make the games as cheap as the bears Family Fest. $10 a game for most seats and charge a bit more for the premium seats.

I just tend to agree these games are stupid unless your fighting for for a job. and they can do this in a developmental league and not in a 4 week period. Could also be intersting to develop coaching staff as play callers. and Like I said how many Kickers only get work in as part time on the side and dont get paid till they make a team. these rosters could be low cost players basically playing for minimum cost and at least going out and working for your team. imagine being able to retain a 2nd kicker for free on the Development team. imagine instead of just practice work and maybe a few game time snaps Kyrith whyte could get Full time starting experience in that league and be able to try and prove something, imagine Joel Iggy getting to play for a year instead of sitting behind 3 other guys doing nothing. And you can tell me people would not watch. people watched the AAF and if you have real NFL prospects in that league I think you could watch.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post

Been saying it for years. So much could probably be developed from a guy who isn't stuck just doing work outs and staying in shape while waiting for the next season or a call from a team who has injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Been saying it for years. So much could probably be developed from a guy who isn't stuck just doing work outs and staying in shape while waiting for the next season or a call from a team who has injuries.
    preach. These late round guys just never get the playing time to develop or even prove themselves unless they flash early.

-Rem Koolhaas

I'm not expecting a lot out of this game.

I hope to see a kicker take a lead in the competition.

I'd like to see Bunting block a little more. It would be nice to see him have a good pass catching day like the last preseason game...just don't fumble again.

I'd like to see Sowell catch a few more passes, he has the blocking down.

It would also be nice to see Whyte involved a little more. Could he be used as a weapon in his rookie year?

Preseason Game 2: Bears @ Giants

Canít wait to see more Montgomery

Pretty much the entire offense (not even Montgomery) and defense isn't playing tonight, lol.

No point in even watching.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 08-16-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast