Thread: Mets @ Braves

Quote Originally Posted by Harleydude666 View Post
    Your welcome
    You're welcummmm

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    You're welcummmm
    Weíre gonna get along just fine

I donít know what Mickey was so dammed happy about in the post game conference. He should be embarrassed.
    I mean hes not going to go out there sulking. Damn. They won. Hes a fiol but you gotta let him have a moment I guess.

I mean hes not going to go out there sulking. Damn. They won. Hes a fiol but you gotta let him have a moment I guess.
    I guess with me itís just his aw shucks attitude about things. Heís got that sly grin on him as if that last inning never even happened.

Anyone ever see the movie Easy Money? When Joe Pesci and Rodney bet on that horse at the track and the jockey is throwing the race and heís digging his feet in the ground so blatantly trying to slow the horse down to lose the race. Thatís Calloway with the Mets

Anyone ever see the movie Easy Money? When Joe Pesci and Rodney bet on that horse at the track and the jockey is throwing the race and heís digging his feet in the ground so blatantly trying to slow the horse down to lose the race. Thatís Calloway with the Mets
    He thinks he's watersking
    Great movie

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    He thinks he's watersking
    Great movie
    He thinks he's water sking
    Great movie

Quote Originally Posted by JRollins Hater View Post
    That was unbelievable. Mets put up 23 hits and the tying run comes up in the 9th. Mets should have won that game 15-4
    Yeah I have been really busy at work this week and only got to catch parts of all 3 games against the Braves but I did watch the 8th and 9th tonight. That's the sole reason why we either will miss the playoffs, or lose quickly if we do manage to make it. I'm stating the obvious but with a bullpen like ours, where a 6 run lead is still nerve wracking, you're not going anywhere. The Nationals will end up getting burned the same way, they will probably make the playoffs but they will lose early because of their BP. The good teams will destroy them late in games, but then again the National's ALWAYS lose early and often in the playoffs so it won't be suprising. The Washington "Chronic Underachieving" Nationals.
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

Eat More Popcorn.
    You care. Pete had a great night. Rosario had a great night. Im sorry...there will be no calendar for you.
    Yeah but good teams still identify the weaknesses even in victory and point them out (as they should). After his mind boggling early pull of Matz last night he follows it up with leaving a AAAA reliever in the game after 3 straight homers and a lead shrinking from 6 to 2 in an important game to stop a losing streak. Regardless of what we do this year, Jesus even if we make the damn NL title (we won't, but making a point) he should be canned.

We can go back and find so many decisions of his that have cost us the game. Mickey is personally responsible for probably a good 6 or 7 games in the loss column, I truly believe that. He is not a major league manager, he's clearly better suited as a pitching coach.

We are winning in spite of Mickey's best efforts to find ways to lose a winnable game. Clearly I am not saying he is intentionally throwing games, but holy hell does it seem that way sometimes.

BUT GOD DAMN I ****ING LOVE WATCHING ROSARIO (there's my positivity for the night) DUDE IS ON ABSOLUTE FIRE. Looking like a bonafide #2 stud......Still needs to tighten up his defense and continue to build on his solid run in the field, but you gotta be ecstatic about what he's doing right now.
    Last edited by ImTheKing30; 08-16-2019 at 01:57 AM.
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post
    BUT GOD DAMN I ****ING LOVE WATCHING ROSARIO (there's my positivity for the night) DUDE IS ON ABSOLUTE FIRE. Looking like a bonafide #2 stud......Still needs to tighten up his defense and continue to build on his solid run in the field, but you gotta be ecstatic about what he's doing right now.
    Gleyber or Amed?

NM. I have your answer already.
    Last edited by Dugmet; 08-16-2019 at 08:03 AM.
    ďIt is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.Ē -- Teddy Roosevelt

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182