Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 571
  1. #526
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,269
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Yes hes Magic . He effects all the perfect passes to. Like Barry Sanders did for his quaterbacks right?
    Wow. Your understanding of football is pretty minimal. Makes sense really.

  2. #527
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    14,697
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    David Krieg, Rodney Pete, Scott Mitchell? Yeah possibly the most dangerous runner of all time really made those guys shine
    Dave Krieg played one year of his career in Detroit and had the highest passer rating of his career there.

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,310
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wow. Your understanding of football is pretty minimal. Makes sense really.
    Does it make as much sense as being down 20-7 at the half and still dominate for 3 quarters ???

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18,741
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    David Krieg, Rodney Pete, Scott Mitchell? Yeah possibly the most dangerous runner of all time really made those guys shine
    Those guys were also late picks/undrafted and they sucked. No one is saying Prescott sucks. He's very good at what he's asked to do... He's just not asked to do a whole lot.

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18,741
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Heís 9th all time in total touchdowns by a QB through first 50 games... next!! .. lol..
    A little evidence to what I'm saying about how he's not asked to do much.

    You say he's 9th all time in total touchdowns by a QB in his first 50 games, but look at where he finished in the league in passing touchdowns each of the last 3 years:

    2018: 16th
    2017: 14th
    2016: 16th

    If you're sitting in the middle of the league in touchdowns every year and somehow still manage to be top ten in the stat you listed, how does that happen?

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,269
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Does it make as much sense as being down 20-7 at the half and still dominate for 3 quarters ???
    You should watch games and not read box scores. That would help.

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,310
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You should watch games and not read box scores. That would help.
    Watched the whole game and commented in real time... you however werenít to active in there until the worm turned..lol

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,310
    [QUOTE=mgjohnson7851;33155463]A little evidence to what I'm saying about how he's not asked to do much.

    You say he's 9th all time in total touchdowns by a QB in his first 50 games, but look at where he finished in the league in passing touchdowns each of the last 3 years:

    2018: 16th
    2017: 14th
    2016: 16th

    If you're sitting in the middle of the league in touchdowns every year and somehow still manage to be top ten in the stat you listed, how does that happen?[/QUOTE

    Because your also averaging 6 rushing TD per season . Itís total touchdowns not just passing .

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,269
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Watched the whole game and commented in real time... you however werenít to active in there until the worm turned..lol
    Posted throughout.

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,413
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Not throwing TD's at a high rate, not throwing interceptions at a high rate... Literally a game manager.
    Yep

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #536
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    A little evidence to what I'm saying about how he's not asked to do much.

    You say he's 9th all time in total touchdowns by a QB in his first 50 games, but look at where he finished in the league in passing touchdowns each of the last 3 years:

    2018: 16th
    2017: 14th
    2016: 16th

    If you're sitting in the middle of the league in touchdowns every year and somehow still manage to be top ten in the stat you listed, how does that happen?
    I guess the context consideration doesn't count here? He is a young QBs and as young QBs have gone his first 50 games are top 10 in a lot of metrics.

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,310
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I guess the context consideration doesn't count here? He is a young QBs and as young QBs have gone his first 50 games are top 10 in a lot of metrics.
    Save your breathe itís gonna be a fun year.

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,310
    Last year was fun vs Eagles . It was awsome . Same stuff happened . Dallas lost 1st game and they went haywire . Early games meant more then . But I eventually buried them . It will happen again and again it will be beautiful to watch . I wonít disappoint you I promise .

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,269
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Last year was fun vs Eagles . It was awsome . Same stuff happened . Dallas lost 1st game and they went haywire . Early games meant more then . But I eventually buried them . It will happen again and again it will be beautiful to watch . I wonít disappoint you I promise .
    Both teams lost in the divisional round. The faaaaaar superior cowboys lost in the same round as the lowly eagles. Buried? Youíre a weird one.

  15. #540
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,321
    Prescott is better than most everybody seems to give him credit for, hes having a Wilson type of career so far

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •