Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RAW 8/12: Summer is Over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By7YgbX3GuA

Summer is over, and Summerslam is in the books. The "Beastslayer" is Universal Champion again. Seth shocked the world. Now what is next for Monday Night Rollins?

Stone Cold Steve Austin will be appearing via skype to weight in.

"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt had quite the debut and took out Finn Balor. What is next for "The Fiend"?

Matches tonight:

WWE Womens Tag-Team Championship Match

"The Kabuki Warriors" Kairi Sane and Asuka vs Nikki Cross and Alexa Bliss

2 out of 3 Falls Match

Andrade vs Rey Mysterio

Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz

Cedric Alexander vs Drew McIntyre
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

2 out of three falls... are we back to the no wrestling during commercials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want an Iron Man match between Andrade and Rey. Actually correct that...can they wrestle for the full three hours?

King of the ring is back next week!
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

ughhh. that backstage entitled baby is back. at least her new blue hair fits her real life personality. hopefully the ***** gets buried.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    ughhh. that backstage entitled baby is back. at least her new blue hair fits her real life personality. hopefully the ***** gets buried.
    I fully agree with you , but be careful last time I touched that topic some snowflakes got offend
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Sasha Banks is back!

monster heel turn incoming. i guess if you are never going to do anything meaningful with braun, have him job to rollins and then eventually whoever takes the strap from rollins (hopefully wyatt) they too look unstoppable and carry it for a longtime.

i think braun eventually gets put back as part of wyatts eventual stable. i think wyatt would be better off with this gimmick going to the top solo

Got to give WWE credit. They got a whole lot of people with that story. Getting that real heat on Sasha.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Its too early for next weeks thread, but were getting Styles vs Corbin for the US Title next week.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Its too early for next weeks thread, but were getting Styles vs Corbin for the US Title next week.
    Why? Its two heels, one of which no one gives two ***** about.

The O.C. had some much potential but the WWE AGAIN cannot do something cool. The O.C., like its brother club in NJPW, is a group that needs numbers and pushed as BA, if not they are nothing more than a 3MB with a pulse. NJPW can spotlight and push just about everybody in BC (12 current members) but the WWE can't/won't because...........they are lazy. With Braun entering the story, The O.C. will become an enhancement jobber stable. WWE makes something that was cool and destroyed it. That will be how I remember this ERA.

LOL @ the anti-Banks guys. You call Banks "entitled" but what about Charlotte. She sneezes and she gets a title shot. Hades, I'm surprise she has not demanded a title shot against Seth Rollins, even though they would be an interesting match.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    The O.C. had some much potential but the WWE AGAIN cannot do something cool. The O.C., like its brother club in NJPW, is a group that needs numbers and pushed as BA, if not they are nothing more than a 3MB with a pulse. NJPW can spotlight and push just about everybody in BC (12 current members) but the WWE can't/won't because...........they are lazy. With Braun entering the story, The O.C. will become an enhancement jobber stable. WWE makes something that was cool and destroyed it. That will be how I remember this ERA.

LOL @ the anti-Banks guys. You call Banks "entitled" but what about Charlotte. She sneezes and she gets a title shot. Hades, I'm surprise she has not demanded a title shot against Seth Rollins, even though they would be an interesting match.
    As flair every backed her bags and went home? As she ever *****ed on social media? She may have wont he title countless times but that just means she's lost countless times as well. Entitled liberal generation needs to grow a pair
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Why? Its two heels, one of which no one gives two ***** about.
    Are you expecting a rational explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Are you expecting a rational explanation?
    I know that's rhetorical but yeah I am expecting better programming when all the WWE does is promise as much and pat themselves on the back for their "mature storylines, more entertaining content, etc".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast