Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    basically Trump did something and it must have been bad because the left said so.

I personally don't know enough about this, but I will use these tweets to counter.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    basically Trump did something and it must have been bad because the left said so.

I personally don't know enough about this, but I will use these tweets to counter.

"I have no idea about this, but let me defend Trump anyway"

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

did you notice how I used the word COUNTER. that is not defending. that is making a counter argument and using information to back it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

"Nobody knew saving whole species from extinction could be so complicated." -- Hypothetical Trump
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    When this many people think your a douchebag itís probably not a conspiracy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe it has something to do with nearly every major media outlet running negative information about you 24-7 and the tech industry promoting it as much as they can.

Nah, it must be a consensus.

BTW does this apply to Obama as well, because his lowest approval rating was 38% and his highest disapproval rating was 58% which are about in line with Trumps worst performance's on approval.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with nearly every major media outlet running negative information about you 24-7 and the tech industry promoting it as much as they can.

BTW does this apply to Obama as well, because his lowest approval rating was 38% and his highest disapproval rating was 58% which are about in line with Trumps worst performance's on approval.
    Yes, at one point Obama was as disliked as Trump. Difference is, Trump has been that disliked nearly his entire Presidency. Trump is far more consistently disliked than Obama was. And if we're talking about the level of like/dislike currently? Obama is far more beloved than Trump.

maybe it is a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Events that were occurring during Obama's lowest approval rating. Does anyone remember anything specific? I seem to recall something about Ebola a few years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal...September_2014
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Yes, at one point Obama was as disliked as Trump. Difference is, Trump has been that disliked nearly his entire Presidency. Trump is far more consistently disliked than Obama was. And if we're talking about the level of like/dislike currently? Obama is far more beloved than Trump.
    Did Obama have an nearly the entire media apparatus and every major company in the trillion dollar Tech industry actively "resisting" him from before he took office? Or did they celebrate him like a rock star demi-god, I forget...because one of those would likely effect overall popularity.

Did Obama have an nearly the entire media apparatus and every major company in the trillion dollar Tech industry actively "resisting" him from before he took office? Or did they celebrate him like a rock star demi-god, I forget...because one of those would likely effect overall popularity.
    Obama = Rock star
    Trump = Russia....oops, I mean racist

At least they're consistent with the first letter and the number of letters in the description.

Thank you media and the leftist elites. You're awesome.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Trump has his own state media outlet and he has largely benefited, especially during the election, from the way the media has covered him.

The "media hates Trump" argument dies a thousand deaths before you can even make it. It's pure lunacy.

Then again, it's entirely possible you aren't actually talking about media coverage but are instead lamenting any journalistic attention to or reporting of objectively awful things Trump does and says. If you want to brand that as "resisting" maybe you should stop worrying about actual news and stick with the fake Young Turks articles.

You're also drawing comically false correlation between media coverage and popularity, disproved a lot by...well, who is the POTUS again? You're arguing against yourself there.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    did you notice how I used the word COUNTER. that is not defending. that is making a counter argument and using information to back it up.

Yes it is lol.

But hey, at least you were up front about the fact that you have zero clue what you are talking about and just making up stuff to lather up your failure of a POTUS.
    Last edited by browski234; 08-14-2019 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Obama = Rock star

At least they're consistent with the first letter and the number of letters in the description.

Yeah because Trump really deserves the respect you expect everyone to give him. He's never said or done anything that would upset anyone. It's all fake news right?

Just to be blunt, Trump is just someone who doesn't deserve respect in any way or form, and he certainly has no business being the President. Respect is something that is earned and considering the lack of respect he's shown just about everyone, I'd say it's more than fair to say he deserves to be treated the same.

As to Obama, or any other modern President for that matter, none of them are perfect and basically all of them have done more harm than good, but Trump has clearly set a precedent that will be difficult to out due. He is the worst President in modern history by a shocking degree, and it has absolutely nothing to do with his politics. He's just a really terrible person and somehow an even worse leader. He's only President because he convinced enough white people to be afraid of everybody else.

I'm certain that this reply will not reach you, but Trump will be judged for his actions, and judged harshly. When we are a minority white country in 20-30 years, something Trump can't stop by the way, he and his voters will certainly be remembered. His entire Presidency is the White Nationalists' last stand. You do know why they call it a last stand?
    Last edited by TylerSL; 08-14-2019 at 09:07 AM.

Entire media apparatus here meaning except for the entire right wing media apparatus, which is massive. Unless you believe Fox News, Info Wars, Breitbart, Daily Caller, Daily Wire, Ben Shapiro, Charlie Kirk, Candace Owens, etc. were all actively resisting Trump.

As for what effects overall popularity, Trump's actions effect his overall popularity.

Keep acting like everyone really actually likes him, it's just the media telling everyone not to lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Obama = Rock star

If I had a dollar for every time you made a worthwhile contribution... well, I'd have $0.

So I did some research on this, and while it does one positive thing in weakening the federal management of certain animals in certain situations (to be managed on a more local basis), There is really no defending this from a conservation standpoint. People can say what they want, but the USA's conservation methods (including the ESA for the most part) is pretty much considered the gold standard when it comes to conserving and advancing populations of wildlife and habitat. One big reason why is that animals put on the endangered list are considered the top priority when trying to bring their numbers up, and no other considerations are made. Now, the folks in charge are capable of weighing things like economic benefits when it comes to protecting and expanding population and habitat growth. SO basically, animal and habitat protections are being jeopardized as long as it is financially advantageous. It's disgusting, and not something a small group of people should be deciding for an entire population. It is also a slippery slope, because it makes you wonder what is next? How long until all of our national parks are being sold off to the highest bidder?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast