Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    He's only 30. That's really not that old for tackles. Guys like Jason Peters and Andrew Whitworth have played at a high level well into their mid 30s. And Peters had a full season injury at age 30 that he came back from. He's been banged up again lately, but he played all 16 games in 4 of 6 seasons after he came back.
    He maybe only 30 but he has had so many knee injuries, his knees are probably that of a 90 year old lol

He's only 30. That's really not that old for tackles. Guys like Jason Peters and Andrew Whitworth have played at a high level well into their mid 30s. And Peters had a full season injury at age 30 that he came back from. He's been banged up again lately, but he played all 16 games in 4 of 6 seasons after he came back.
    Hes had some tough injuries and back injuries are no joke. I just cant help but wonder how much longer before he has a serious dropoff.

Bulaga looked amazing against the bears. Hopefully he stays healthy. I feels like the middle of our ol is soft. I hoping next years draft we beef up the trenches on both sides of the ball but specially the ol. I wonít even mention mlber like I have for the past 3-4 years cause apparently we donít care about that position lol.

What do you all think about the reports that MIA may move Minkah Fitzpatrick?

If a 2nd gets it done then thats an absolute steal

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh09e44 View Post
    What do you all think about the reports that MIA may move Minkah Fitzpatrick?

If a 2nd gets it done then thats an absolute steal
    Id do it.

Reports starting to pop up that dez wants to catch passes from Rodgers when he returns. Honestly if itís a cheap flyer. Why the heck not!?

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Reports starting to pop up that dez wants to catch passes from Rodgers when he returns. Honestly if itís a cheap flyer. Why the heck not!?
    Not a ton of upside. Doesn't play special teams. Already struggled with seperation and now he's coming off an injury. I just can't imagine he's worth a roster spot.

Wouldnít mind making a move on Ramsey. Our secondary would be unstoppable and allow us to be more aggressive up front

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Wouldnít mind making a move on Ramsey. Our secondary would be unstoppable and allow us to be more aggressive up front
    i am all for it but i feel like we should also make a move for a legit play maker... i really wish we woulda signed like a Djackson in the off season or something.... I wanted us to have a great defense and put a ton into defense for years and we have but man we need like 1 offensive play maker because once adams is shut down there isnt much rodgers can do... Rodgers 5 years ago makes anyone look great and throws guys open... this is 35 year old rodgers now and we need an offensive play maker more than we probably need ramsey

Not a ton of upside. Doesn't play special teams. Already struggled with seperation and now he's coming off an injury. I just can't imagine he's worth a roster spot.
    we are really limited offensively though... i think it would be worth the risk but you are probably right here.

hurry call the dolphins for preston since they are having a firesale lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i am all for it but i feel like we should also make a move for a legit play maker... i really wish we woulda signed like a Djackson in the off season or something.... I wanted us to have a great defense and put a ton into defense for years and we have but man we need like 1 offensive play maker because once adams is shut down there isnt much rodgers can do... Rodgers 5 years ago makes anyone look great and throws guys open... this is 35 year old rodgers now and we need an offensive play maker more than we probably need ramsey
    Its so hard to ride Gute for anything right now cause he's done a lot awesome things, but man, i really wish he had one more big move last draft by grabbing Aj Brown or DK Metcalf as they both dropped into the 2nd. Maybe could've moved a 2020 2nd and a 5th for another 2019 2nd, similar to what the Bears did to land Anthony miller in 2018.

Itís still just week 2...in a brand new system...and the only two games weíve played against have been our two biggest rivals with two of the best defenses in the entire league...

We still donít even know what we have on offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we are really limited offensively though... i think it would be worth the risk but you are probably right here.
    Feels wierd to say since at their peaks it's not even close, but I'm not sure dez is actually better than Allison right now. He basically went unsigned when healthyish last year and then when he finally was signed, got hurt instantly. I can't imagine his stock has risen since that point.

I think our best bet for wr improvement is a sell off by a bad team in a few weeks. Denver might be a prime example for that. If we can beat them this week, they could easily be staring down the barrell of a 1-4 or 1-5 start, so trading an expiring contract like sanders might make sense. I could also see aj green fitting that mold too, especially with the breakout from John Ross. I could see cincy wanting to let the young guys play.

since the news that the Dolphins are kind of having a fire sale have popped up I keep seeing rumors that the Packers have checked in on RB Kenyon Drake. I find it interesting that even with the duo the Packers have in Jamal Williams and Aaron Jones then drafting Dexter Williams, the Packers keep checking in on other RBs.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast