Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Also saw a report that we checked in on Parker too. He's intersting. Pretty talented but rarely healthy and just weird production.

I don't have them checking on drake though. I think he's pretty decent actually. We want to run the ball and getting decent talent for possibly cheap isn't a bad thing. Lazard doesn't really need a spot on the roster, so it's not like we can't find room. And I'd be nervous if we actually had to use Dexter this year.

I donít understand that. As of right now I donít think we need it. We need another receiver who can get open and I would even take some ILB depth too.

Not sure exactly who you're refetencing, but Parker is a wr and he's actually shown flashes of being pretty good. Not sure hes a clear upgrade, but he definitely has more upside than alot of the guys we have.

And drake is similar to me if that's who you're saying. He's an upgrade over Dexter in my mind and is as good as, if not better than Williams to me. Williams has more power but drake is a better overall runner and just as good at catching the ball. And sure, RB isn't our biggest need but that's not a reason to not look to upgrade if the price is right.

I wouldn't mind a Parker trade. Hes definitely shown some nice things and is not a treadwell/doctson/perriman case. Some of his struggles are on him but i also don't its wrong to say he's been in a pretty unfavorable situation. Thats an easy take when defending any WR but that doesn't mean its a wrong one. Look what a new system and QB did for Robert Woods, maybe Parker can experience something similar.

He's on a 2 year deal , 4.4 now and 5 in 2020. Could get him in the building for the remainder of this season, then have a whole offseason to work him in. All for pretty cheap.

Hes an upgrade to Allison and Kumerow for sure, so why not do it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345