Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MPV4MVP View Post
    With German's innings limit, he may not be an option to start in Oct.

Sevy by default will be a starter come Oct.
    If ready and able not a bad choice.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I like Dayners idea of splitting starts between German and Lasagna. Keep both of their innings down so they are ready for the playoffs.
    This may cause a problem with German's routine and might throw his game off if we split his starts with Lasagna.

Would it be a bad idea if we shut his regular season down and let him have 2 starts before postseason instead of splitting his starts just to get his timing back before postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    He is our best option if he is healthy and on.
    I believed this is his time to prove everyone's wrong about him being not a big time pitcher when it matters the most.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    He needs to show he's healthy. Then he needs to show he can get up to speed as a starter. Then he needs to show he is a legit TORP. That's a great deal to do in 1 month. I like him and Lasagna or German as tandem starters.

**** off. Where's my title

This may cause a problem with German's routine and might throw his game off if we split his starts with Lasagna.

Would it be a bad idea if we shut his regular season down and let him have 2 starts before postseason instead of splitting his starts just to get his timing back before postseason.
    Then for sure, shut him down till september. Then let him start. You can have Sevy and Lasagna throw 4-5 innings each.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    He needs to show he's healthy. Then he needs to show he can get up to speed as a starter. Then he needs to show he is a legit TORP. That's a great deal to do in 1 month. I like him and Lasagna or German as tandem starters.
    All true and legit. Sevy has a ton of talent, but as mentioned a long road ahead. "IF" healthy and able, imo Yanks most talented regular season starter. Post season track record, while limited, does not instill confidence. I understand your trepidation.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Today's line up

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

All true and legit. Sevy has a ton of talent, but as mentioned a long road ahead. "IF" healthy and able, imo Yanks most talented regular season starter. Post season track record, while limited, does not instill confidence. I understand your trepidation.
    Sevy's track record in postseason does not instill confidence indeed. He may be the same this year and disappoint everyone again. But he is too talented to tag him this early in his career as a bust postseason pitcher.
    I am still hoping that if he is able to comeback 💯 percent and ready by postseason, he shuts every doubter's mouth about his ability to pitch in big games.

Quote Originally Posted by LORD6 View Post
    dont think it matters when stanton comes back he scared to play anyway. BUM i prefer tauchman gardner and cam over him
    is stanton is healthy and ready to play he will start...in left field assuming encarnacion is back and will be the dh...their is no other possibility..

Sevy's track record in postseason does not instill confidence indeed. He may be the same this year and disappoint everyone again. But he is too talented to tag him this early in his career as a bust postseason pitcher.
    I am still hoping that if he is able to comeback 💯 percent and ready by postseason, he shuts every doubter's mouth about his ability to pitch in big games.
    As mentioned I believe Sevy is the most talented starter on staff.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    is stanton is healthy and ready to play he will start...in left field assuming encarnacion is back and will be the dh...their is no other possibility..
    You don't want your 30ish million guy to just be sitting when he is capable to play. Unless your name is Jacoby

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    There is one other.....he is suddenly inflicted with the dreaded Ellsbury malady.

Imo if healthy and able he's the DH.

You don't want your 30ish million guy to just be sitting when he is capable to play. Unless your name is Jacoby
    LOL Great minds.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Today's line up

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Ford and Mitsubishi teaming up to keep the Yankees moving!

There is one other.....he is suddenly inflicted with the dreaded Ellsbury malady.

Imo if healthy and able he's the DH.
    There is no way in hell that EE should be more than a bench player, if that.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast