Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    I am disappointed by the lack of HRs tonight. Need to catch up to the Twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Wrong thread. That's gross. Keep your escapades to yourself
    Sorry, meant to PM that to you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I am disappointed by the lack of HRs tonight. Need to catch up to the Twins.
    I really really hope Tauchman isn't benched for Stanton when Stanton comes back in the hopes of getting a couple more HRs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    I really really hope Tauchman isn't benched for Stanton when Stanton comes back in the hopes of getting a couple more HRs.
    Stanton can DH.

Tauchman can also play all 3 OF positions and DH. So, I don't think it's an issue.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Stanton can DH.

Tauchman can also play all 3 OF positions and DH. So, I don't think it's an issue.

Good point. When Santon and Hicks get back, that will give Yanks 6 good outfields, Judge, Stanton, Hicks, Gardner, Tauchman, and Maybin. I wonder which 2 or 3 sit each playoff game. (which of course assumes that Stanton actually does make it back which is definately not a given.)

Good point. When Santon and Hicks get back, that will give Yanks 6 good outfields, Judge, Stanton, Hicks, Gardner, Tauchman, and Maybin. I wonder which 2 or 3 sit each playoff game.
    Sounds like Hicks gonna be out a while anyway. Same with Stanton. Stanton still hasn't actually resumed baseball activities and they shut Hicks down for two more weeks on top of the original estimate.

Of course it's going to be a #s game. But, with all the injuries this year, I think they can make it work.

I also doubt they carry them all in the playoffs. But, maybe.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Sounds like Hicks gonna be out a while anyway. Same with Stanton. Stanton still hasn't actually resumed baseball activities and they shut Hicks down for two more weeks on top of the original estimate.

Of course it's going to be a #s game. But, with all the injuries this year, I think they can make it work.

I also doubt they carry them all in the playoffs. But, maybe.

The way things are now, I would roll with Judge, Tauchman, Gardner for certain. If Hicks is the only one healthy, Maybin may be able to stick if you put judge at DH. If both Stanton and Hicks are back, Maybin is gone.

I would rather have Tauchman in the lineup than Stanton, at least how he's playing now.

**** off. Where's my title

Maybe you go with 6 outfielders (Judge, Stanton, Hicks, Gardner, Maybin and Tauchman), 5 infielders (Voit (if he doesn't need surgery and is back), DJ, Gleyber, Didi, and Urshela), 2 catchers (Sanchez and Romine), 4 starters, and 8 relievers. This assumes EE doesn't make it back with his broken wrist.

Maybe you go with 6 outfielders (Judge, Stanton, Hicks, Gardner, Maybin and Tauchman), 5 infielders (Voit (if he doesn't need surgery and is back), DJ, Gleyber, Didi, and Urshela), 2 catchers (Sanchez and Romine), 4 starters, and 8 relievers. This assumes EE doesn't make it back with his broken wrist.
    Don't even think you need 4 starters anymore with the off days. You can get by with 3 of them.

Not in any order:

Tanaka
    Paxton
    Severino

German will probably be a BP option, with his innings limit.

Personally I'd keep CC and Happ off the post season roster. But, I doubt that happens anyway. You could have Happ and CC as long men outta the pen.

CC
    Happ
    German
    Dellin(Maybe, if not back Lasagna)
    Otto
    Britton
    Chappy
    Kahnle

They are stupid if Sunday isn't allowed to pitch in the playoffs

dont think it matters when stanton comes back he scared to play anyway. BUM i prefer tauchman gardner and cam over him

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nick, just a reminder. You know it well, Yankees 1978, 14.5 games behind Sox in late July. The rest is history. One game playoff and the Dent that Bucky left is still etched in the collective conscious of the Beantown faithful. Never ever say never.
    Boston will not catch the Yankees!

The 4 game sweep finished them off!

I doubt they get the WC because their pitching is too inconsistent. No Price, No Eovaldi in the current rotation, the res have been garbage. Sale is a yo yo..

Trust me, they are FINISHED!
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

5. 2009

Don't even think you need 4 starters anymore with the off days. You can get by with 3 of them.

Not in any order:

Tanaka
    Paxton
    Severino

German will probably be a BP option, with his innings limit.

Personally I'd keep CC and Happ off the post season roster. But, I doubt that happens anyway. You could have Happ and CC as long men outta the pen.

CC
    Happ
    German
    Dellin(Maybe, if not back Lasagna)
    Otto
    Britton
    Chappy
    Kahnle

Sevy will not be starting in Oct

1. Tanaka
    2. Pax
    3. German

Sevy will be the long man if these fail! He won’t have enough time to be a starter.....
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

5. 2009

With German's innings limit, he may not be an option to start in Oct.

Sevy by default will be a starter come Oct.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by MPV4MVP View Post
    With German's innings limit, he may not be an option to start in Oct.

Sevy by default will be a starter come Oct.
    I like Dayners idea of splitting starts between German and Lasagna. Keep both of their innings down so they are ready for the playoffs.

**** off. Where's my title

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast