Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Orioles @ Yankees Aug. 12- 14

The Orioles could use a win after losing nine of their last 13 games. The Orioles have scored 12 runs in their last three games and four or more runs in five of their last eight games. The Orioles have won four of their last six games when scoring four or more runs. Jonathan Villar leads the Orioles with 124 hits and 52 RBI while Trey Mancini and Hanser Alberto have combined for 235 hits and 100 RBI. Gabriel Ynoa gets the ball, and he is 1-6 with a 5.57 ERA and 47 strikeouts this season. Ynoa is 0-1 with a 4.05 ERA and 10 strikeouts in his career against the Yanks.

The Yankees look to stay hot after winning 11 of their last 14 games. The Yanks have scored seven runs in their last three games and four or more runs in 13 of their last 16 games. They have won 10 of their last 11 games when scoring four or more runs. DJ LeMahieu leads the club with 145 hits and 80 RBI while Gleyber Torres and Gio Urshela have combined for 211 hits and 123 RBI.

Mon, Aug 12 • 1:05 PM EDT
    Makeup of 5/14 PPD

Gabriel Ynoa
    RHP
    1-6, 5.57 ERA, 47 SO
    Ynoa gets another spot start for the Orioles as they look to cover four games in three days starting with Monday's doubleheader in New York. Ynoa allowed four runs (three earned) over 4 2/3 innings in a no-decision last time out, also against the Yankees.

James Paxton
    LHP
    7-6, 4.40 ERA, 130 SO
    Paxton will start the first game of Monday's doubleheader, coming off his second consecutive victory last week at Baltimore. Paxton held the O's to one run and five hits over 6 2/3 innings, his second-longest start of the season.

Mon, Aug 12 • 7:05 PM EDT

TBD

TBD

Tue, Aug 13 • 7:05 PM EDT

John Means
    LHP
    8-7, 3.36 ERA, 83 SO
    Means is looking to get on track after allowing four runs over 3 1/3 innings in his first start after spending two weeks on the injured list with left biceps tightness. He is 1-3 with a 7.11 ERA since representing Baltimore in the All-Star Game.

Domingo German
    RHP
    15-2, 4.05 ERA, 117 SO
    German has won three consecutive starts, giving him a career-high 15 wins. He is coming off five innings against the Blue Jays in Toronto in which he permitted four runs (three earned), as the Jays hit him hard the second time through the order.

Wed, Aug 14 • 1:05 PM EDT

Dylan Bundy
    RHP
    5-12, 5.04 ERA, 118 SO
    Bundy has been pitching better since his seven-run outing against the Rays on July 12. He has posted a 4.03 ERA in his four starts since, but it's still been an up-and-down season for the 26-year-old, who is 5-12 with a 5.04 ERA in 22 starts.

J.A. Happ
    LHP
    9-7, 5.48 ERA, 95 SO
    Happ continues to search for the consistency that he displayed down the stretch last season. He lost to the Blue Jays last time out, permitting six runs in five innings. Happ has served up a career-high 29 home runs this year.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

First!
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

5. 2009

Anything less than a 4 game sweep will be called a pitiful performance.....

Back home vs these losers should be a cakewalk.....

5. 2009

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Thanks Mush.

Yankees will now be lucky to split

**** off. Where's my title

Gardy CF
    Gio 3B
    Didi SS
    Sanchez S
    Torres DH
    Sockman LF
    Maybin RF
    Ford 1B
    Valera 2B

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Gardy CF
    Gio 3B
    Didi SS
    Sanchez S
    Torres DH
    Sockman LF
    Maybin RF
    Ford 1B
    Valera 2B

DJLM and Judge must be playing in the nightcap.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    DJLM and Judge must be playing in the nightcap.
    My guess as well.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Valera is the 26th man for today's double header.

i expect a easy doubleheader sweep by the yanks..with at least 8 home runs..

Sir ****ing Didi

Torrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    well, there's two of the 8 expected HRs, and in just the first inning of game 1.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    There's number 3 in 5 innings. I'd say chances for at least 8 are looking good.

The tear Gio is on right now is unbelievable.. the SS of what he is doing isn't so small anymore, obviously he's not going to stay this hot but I'm definitely starting to believe he's for real....

If he could be a .270/20/80 guy with his defense that would be unbelievable

Magic number is down to 35

5. 2009

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast