Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bray Wyatt entrance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx6ohfn_3VE

almost 700k views and it only happened a few hours ago.... wow

The comments are great and this made summerslam worth it.... lets ****ing go. I need the fiend vs taker at mania one more time so he can retire taker... but the lead up would be so good.

It’s sad that someone’s entrance made the whole paper view worth it.. the show was terrible. Bray is the only thing that was good straight up.

I enjoyed parts of the show. I definitely get what you're saying though. There were absolutely good parts of this show to enjoy.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I enjoyed parts of the show. I definitely get what you're saying though. There were absolutely good parts of this show to enjoy.
    agreed. it was kinda like how Raw has been the last month. Good parts, and skippable parts.

Fiend needs to retire Taker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    agreed. it was kinda like how Raw has been the last month. Good parts, and skippable parts.

Saudi Arabian won't tolerate that! Fiend going to end up chopped up by 15 royal guards.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I have higher expectations for the main ppv shows then others like WM, Summerslam. To many matches just thrown together for this one to be memorable in anyway.

I liked Bray vs Balor - this sets up the fiend vs the demon when balor gets back from his time off. I like for shadowing story lines when they are done right.

Seth vs Brock was a good match too even though we’ve seen them far too many times.

The Queen vs Stratus - I get why they did it, Trish had a lot of ring rust but other wise it was a good match.

I honestly couldn’t tell if ricochet was really hurt or not but his matches are always gold. AJ is AJ, can’t ever complain about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post

You’re right, I honestly shouldn’t expect much more, but summer slam is suppose to be the 2nd biggest event and it was kind of underwhelming in that aspect

I hate when I see a thrown together match and know exactly why the producers are doing it like having Goldberg completely squash Ziggler to build him back up after that horrible match vs Taker.

Poor Ziggler should be in a title match for the ic belt or something instead he’s jobbing to a part timer no one wants to see. It shoulda been ziggy! It shoulda been ziggy! lol

I don't have a lot of sympathy for Dolph. He re-upped his contract knowing what's up. He knew what his position in the company would be. A glorified enhancement talent. He makes good money in WWE and he's able to do his standup comedy on the side.

Yea Ziggler got to be in a match with one of the all time legends. He got paid a boatload of money for the privilege.

Not remotely impressed with Fiend or his intro. The Fiend and The Demon do not work in the kid friendly era of the WWE. Besides WWE is going to bury Fiend soon enough.
    Screw sabermetics.

Must have

Its been ordered. This is the only time I hate sexism... why the **** are the coolest shirts NEVER available in womens. **** you WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Not remotely impressed with Fiend or his intro. The Fiend and The Demon do not work in the kid friendly era of the WWE. Besides WWE is going to bury Fiend soon enough.
    I like the new incarnation of Bray a lot. I hate the nickname. It sounds like something Vince came up with. I don't like recycled finishers from anyone btw. I was hoping they would find something he can use that is uniquely his.

I don't think they are going to bury Bray though.