Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    I put him on my ignore list because he's straight-up trolling.

And yes, it's been an enormous blessing not to read his incessant ********.
    A good idea, might explore it too.

I donít even think heís trolling looolol he legit genuinely feels the way heís posting.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I donít even think heís trolling looolol he legit genuinely feels the way heís posting.
    Yeah probably, because even a troll would not try to sell us melo like that.

LOL. He isn't trolling. I don't know which is worse. I call it inadvertent trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    LOL. He isn't trolling. I don't know which is worse. I call it inadvertent trolling.
    He's either trolling or insane, and I don't think he's insane.

Although...when you're sure you're right, and the entire NBA is wrong, and every GM is part of an Illiuminati-like scheme to deny Melo a chance to play...that's pretty whack.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    He's either trolling or insane, and I don't think he's insane.

Although...when you're sure you're right, and the entire NBA is wrong, and every GM is part of an Illiuminati-like scheme to deny Melo a chance to play...that's pretty whack.
    It's called Aspergers Syndrome. I'm about 90% sure of that one with him. But it is what it is. Once the mind is made up, it will not change nor waiver. Kind of like Kawhi.

It's called Aspergers Syndrome. I'm about 90% sure of that one with him. But it is what it is. Once the mind is made up, it will not change nor waiver. Kind of like Kawhi.
    Speaking of Kawhi, he donated 1 million backpacks.

Should have been a Laker, but obviously, simple fans like us were mislead by certain people big time without any repercussions.

Just thought Iíd thrown that in there in my daily Kawhi *****ing.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

Should have been a Laker, but obviously, simple fans like us were mislead by certain people big time without any repercussions.

[emoji848][emoji3166]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the only consideration i have for signing melo in Lakers is that Lebron said in one of his interviews he knows how to use Melo. Allegedly, by implication of Lebron's statement, the coaches of OKC and Houston, didnt know how to use Melo but Lebron knows. I will give Lebron the benefit of a doubt

Quote Originally Posted by LakerPride View Post
    the only consideration i have for signing melo in Lakers is that Lebron said in one of his interviews he knows how to use Melo. Allegedly, by implication of Lebron's statement, the coaches of OKC and Houston, didnt know how to use Melo but Lebron knows. I will give Lebron the benefit of a doubt
    Guess that would go both since he know, guess he knows heís ďdoneĒ too.. Iím wondering what happened in this weeks workouts... going to try and dig that out

Guess that would go both since he know, guess he knows heís ďdoneĒ too.. Iím wondering what happened in this weeks workouts... going to try and dig that out
    Yeah weird that there was no leak to it.

LOL. You are never going to let KOU down on this one. It was a smart PR move by the Clippers to kiss some LA fans' ars. You never know, he might be a Laker in two years.

Quote Originally Posted by LakerPride View Post
    yep. After Lebron takes a ****, Melo will wipe his ars for him. That's pretty much how Melo will be used. An ars wipe literally and figuratively.

LOL. You are never going to let KOU down on this one. It was a smart PR move by the Clippers to kiss some LA fans' ars. You never know, he might be a Laker in two years.
    I thought I'd let him off the hook, but he, RDAmbition, Cuffs, ScoopB, Arye, @LakersInformant are a bunch of BS man. It's one thing to say "I'm hearing from personal sources that this is the thought process" and another to vehemently say with your chest puffed out "It's a DONE DEAL, TRUST ME, I know his friends, you'll feel silly not having to listened to me". Zero respect for those type of cats.

Personally wise, I'm sure KOU is a great great dude.

Basketball and credibility wise, he's absolute diarrhea man

I thought I'd let him off the hook, but he, RDAmbition, Cuffs, ScoopB, Arye, @LakersInformant are a bunch of BS man. It's one thing to say "I'm hearing from personal sources that this is the thought process" and another to vehemently say with your chest puffed out "It's a DONE DEAL, TRUST ME, I know his friends, you'll feel silly not having to listened to me". Zero respect for those type of cats.

Personally wise, I'm sure KOU is a great great dude.

Basketball and credibility wise, he's absolute diarrhea man
    The media is manipulated man.. Most fans donít seem to understand this, thatís why I keep saying donít believe anything until itís official.

Your baby can't do this

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast