Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 956
  1. #721
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,244
    Frank vogel is definitely excited for this roster.. I mean look at what he did last week outside staples center:


    Your baby can't do this

  2. #722
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,353
    Guess LeBron's training camp in Vegas starts tomorrow

  3. #723
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,770
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Guess LeBron's training camp in Vegas starts tomorrow
    Llullz

  4. #724
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15,557
    https://youtu.be/_EJPhg75zrg Tell you one thing lakers fans are the best at hyping.

  5. #725
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,768
    Nice link bro...


    Excited for the start of the season! Letís go!

  6. #726
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    https://youtu.be/_EJPhg75zrg Tell you one thing lakers fans are the best at hyping.
    A little understated for my taste, but not bad.

  7. #727
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,244
    Iím just glad people are starting to realize that Caruso is the top dog in LA

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #728
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    27,035
    I am not sure if this has been put out there,
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...izz-look-trade

  9. #729
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,666
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    https://youtu.be/_EJPhg75zrg Tell you one thing lakers fans are the best at hyping.
    Honestly though, if Bron isnít the starting PG, it really needs to be Caruso. Heís easily the most versatile PG not counting Bron, on the the squad. And even though heís being hyped, heís still able to do things no other PG on our team can. Heís smart and doesnít force things and he got multiple options to his game once he makes a move and he always seems to pick the best/right option in the limited time he gets. I hope the Lakers start him. I think heís being severely underrated by most of the people in the Lakers forum. I think he should unquestionably start. I actually like him starting as much as I I like Bron starting.

    Bron
    Green
    Kuzma
    AD
    Howard

    Or

    Caruso
    Green
    Bron
    AD
    Howard

    I like both lineups equally...Iím good with either. Having Caruso and Green our there means we have two .450+ 3 pt shooters out there. Gives us a monster to deal with off the bat. Iím leaning towards it.

  10. #730
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,044
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Honestly though, if Bron isnít the starting PG, it really needs to be Caruso. Heís easily the most versatile PG not counting Bron, on the the squad. And even though heís being hyped, heís still able to do things no other PG on our team can. Heís smart and doesnít force things and he got multiple options to his game once he makes a move and he always seems to pick the best/right option in the limited time he gets. I hope the Lakers start him. I think heís being severely underrated by most of the people in the Lakers forum. I think he should unquestionably start. I actually like him starting as much as I I like Bron starting.

    Bron
    Green
    Kuzma
    AD
    Howard

    Or

    Caruso
    Green
    Bron
    AD
    Howard

    I like both lineups equally...Iím good with either. Having Caruso and Green our there means we have two .450+ 3 pt shooters out there. Gives us a monster to deal with off the bat. Iím leaning towards it.
    Caruso could get the job, but if not I'll give Bradley the edge.

  11. #731
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Iím just glad people are starting to realize that Caruso is the top dog in LA
    A little disappointed it took so long, but we're here now, and we're not looking back.

  12. #732
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Honestly though, if Bron isnít the starting PG, it really needs to be Caruso. Heís easily the most versatile PG not counting Bron, on the the squad. And even though heís being hyped, heís still able to do things no other PG on our team can. Heís smart and doesnít force things and he got multiple options to his game once he makes a move and he always seems to pick the best/right option in the limited time he gets. I hope the Lakers start him. I think heís being severely underrated by most of the people in the Lakers forum. I think he should unquestionably start. I actually like him starting as much as I I like Bron starting.

    Bron
    Green
    Kuzma
    AD
    Howard

    Or

    Caruso
    Green
    Bron
    AD
    Howard

    I like both lineups equally...Iím good with either. Having Caruso and Green our there means we have two .450+ 3 pt shooters out there. Gives us a monster to deal with off the bat. Iím leaning towards it.
    I don't disagree with this, but the starting PG may come down to veterans and contracts. (And egos.)

    Caruso is a tremendous asset, however, particularly in terms of shifting minutes for load management on some of the older back-court players. Being able to plug Caruso in for injuries, or in the dog days between January and April, is a huge, huge advantage. (And Caruso will profit from that time as well.)

  13. #733
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    11,829

  14. #734
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    11,829
    Prove me wrong but I'd still want this (defensive) starting lineup.. forget about offense for awhile.

    Howard
    AD
    LBJ
    Green
    Bradley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq4QvA-UUUg

    Main reason why I think Howard should start is because I'd like to see LBJ sitting early in the first (around the 4min mark), so he could start the 2nd Q with McGee and Kuzma. Those two guys apparently thrived under LBJ's playmaking according to Trevor Lane in one of his pods that I've watched.

    If the chemistry between those three keeps on working like a well oiled machine, AD (with Howard) won't even have to check back in until maybe the 6th min mark of the second. Finish the 2nd Q with a lineup of AD/LBJ and three shooters (D.Green/Kuzma/Cook)

    This particular combination is what I wanna see against Harrell/J.Green/Kawhi/George/Beverly.

    Say --primary playmaker LBJ is guarded by Kawhi,

    Green is covered by George,
    Kuzma is checked by J.Green, and;
    Cook by Beverly or whoever their point guard is

    if they don't decide to double team, which is the smart thing to do coz there will be multiple shooters waiting in the wing -- Anthony Davis will eat MONTREZL HARRELL alive in the paint AND the perimeter, too.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZsKHmQ8H_I
    Last edited by Mave1002; 09-23-2019 at 11:59 PM.

  15. #735
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,768
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Caruso could get the job, but if not I'll give Bradley the edge.
    Easily, I like Caruso a lot and he should get tons of minutes but his defense might be worse than Lebrons at this point and weíll need someone who can run around and guard the leagueís premier PGís...

    I do think Caruso can log plenty of minutes though as heís showed some tremendous potential, especially at the end of last year when he was playing fantastic ball.

Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •