Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    You have all his shots in my latest link, do you really think I would have talked about a single shot??? Llullz
    That wasn't a comment aimed at you. I just mean that particular clip you linked to.

(I know you've been posting about improvements to Kuz's shot. )

Oh yea, he was 36% his rookie year, if he’s not around 36%+ this year, I would be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    That wasn't a comment aimed at you. I just mean that particular clip you linked to.

Yeah I got it, that's why I edited my post.

I'm following the kid's developpement since we drafted him, this his a huge year for him, he better not disappoint since he said he was made for LA's big spotlights.

My Kuz is like your caruso in my mind

I'm following the kid's developpement since we drafted him, this his a huge year for him, he better not disappoint since he said he was made for LA's big spotlights.

My Kuz is like your caruso in my mind

I feel really good about Kuz this year. I see a young player who's taking the game seriously.

Just the fact that he's still on the team, while the rest of the young core has moved on, says something good about him after all of the upheaval over the past two years.

He's freaky long and his higher release essentially now makes him unguardable at the arc. If LeBron and AD look for him on the weak side, I think he's going to get a ton of open, set-shot looks, and that's where I'm hopeful he can improve his percentage.

Whether he starts or is first off the bench, give him a set role and let him settle in.

he's still on the team because he makes 1.9m in salary, let's not act like he was our first choice to keep. I'm rooting for the kid but my expectations are not high... just shoot over 36% and score about 15-20ppg, and hopefully his defense gets better which looks like he's been taking completely serious this year.

Kuz as a 3rd option will work, he's made for it, as a 1st or 2nd option it would have not.

Off topic: i just receved my yellow AD jersey, I now have the purple Kuz jersey, the white lebron jersey and this one, I'm ready for the season, I might come to LA watch some games @Staples this season if my work is allowing me to do.

Kuz as a 3rd option will work, he's made for it, as a 1st or 2nd option it would have not.

Off topic: i just receved my yellow AD jersey, I now have the purple Kuz jersey, the white lebron jersey and this one, I'm ready for the season, I might come to LA watch some games @Staples this season if my work is allowing me to do.
    Awesome. Let me know when you get here. Maybe we can get a group going to the game.

The Real G1.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Awesome. Let me know when you get here. Maybe we can get a group going to the game.
    Honestly I would enjoy very much to see you and many others valuable posters from here. I promise you to let you know when the time will come.

Tacooooooooos!!!!

Andre Iguodala is not only one of the best defenders I've ever seen, but a big part of that is that he's incredibly disciplined about keeping the proper hand up and active, even if he has to switch hands eight times in a single defensive possession.

Not to compare the two in any way, but what I'm seeing in those clips is a much more disciplined Kuz on defense, who is also keeping his hands active. (Again, his height/length is a real advantage. If he uses it on defense, he's going to alter a lot of shots this year.)

Andre Iguadala is the absolute best you’ve ever seen?

Ehhhh he’s great but best, not sure about that

Andre Iguodala is not only one of the best defenders I've ever seen, but a big part of that is that he's incredibly disciplined about keeping the proper hand up and active, even if he has to switch hands eight times in a single defensive possession.

Not to compare the two in any way, but what I'm seeing in those clips is a much more disciplined Kuz on defense, who is also keeping his hands active. (Again, his height/length is a real advantage. If he uses it on defense, he's going to alter a lot of shots this year.)
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Andre Iguadala is the absolute best you’ve ever seen?

Ehhhh he’s great but best, not sure about that

Lol noticed you out “one of” just now

Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast