Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 679
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,231

    Official 2019-2020 Pre Pre Season Thread

    Hey guys, decided we neededd a fresh new thread, where we can talk Lakers basketball players ON the roster and no Melo talk allowed.

    Ideally would like to get your thoughts on AD and how the rest of the team fits around him. He's in a contract year and is a FA this year... I don't see him leaving unless we completely implode and cause crazy amounts of drama.




    I think AD/Lebron two man game is going to be absolutely sexy. They fit together so nicely and can see fantastic years from both our stars.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Hey guys, decided we neededd a fresh new thread, where we can talk Lakers basketball players ON the roster and no Melo talk allowed.

    Ideally would like to get your thoughts on AD and how the rest of the team fits around him. He's in a contract year and is a FA this year... I don't see him leaving unless we completely implode and cause crazy amounts of drama.

    I think AD/Lebron two man game is going to be absolutely sexy. They fit together so nicely and can see fantastic years from both our stars.
    I'm more interested in the AD/Boogie two man game, which is genuine death for defenders.

    (I'm going to be throwing **** at the TV every time LeBron runs the p'n'r with AD and then forces a shot for himself, or passes to AD late after Bron suddenly realizes the defense closed out on him.)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    51,231
    I think, Bron throwing up beautiful Lob/alley oops or kicking it out to Green for 3!


    Yea, I am seriously hoping for a Cousins redeem season! He really is the X factor to our season

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,578
    Idawg is coming to ruin this thread in 3, 2, 1...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,578
    Oh and I wanted to say melo!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,578
    And beasley!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,578
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I think, Bron throwing up beautiful Lob/alley oops or kicking it out to Green for 3!


    Yea, I am seriously hoping for a Cousins redeem season! He really is the X factor to our season
    DMC will have a great season

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Oh and I wanted to say melo!!!!
    Vandal.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    6,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Idawg is coming to ruin this thread in 3, 2, 1...
    Damn you beat me to it.

    For us to win a chip itís going to be because of Cousins. He is the X factor.


    The Real G1.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    24,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Vandal.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Damn you beat me to it.

    For us to win a chip itís going to be because of Cousins. He is the X factor.
    Yep Boogie is definitely our X factor.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    30,187
    Anybody see that AD workout where he was dunking over and over with a weighted vest? Crazy *** mother****er

    https://youtu.be/9d1n0sY-ws8

    Your baby can't do this

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,721
    Did we sign Melo yet?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    30,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    DMC will have a great season
    I think so too. He's looking like he's in the best shape he's been in years, plus he's very motivated. Usually the 2nd year after a major injury is when players start to really play better.

    Your baby can't do this

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    30,187

    Official 2019-2020 Pre Pre Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Did we sign Melo yet?
    Yes. And then they used the amnesty clause on him 5 mins after he signed the contract.

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    6,711
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Anybody see that AD workout where he was dunking over and over with a weighted vest? Crazy *** mother****er

    https://youtu.be/9d1n0sY-ws8
    I got tired from watching this video


    The Real G1.

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •