Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    And he wonít like the lakers even if they win a championship this year. Heís only in this forum for one reason, lebron.
    Not true. I got love for every player on the squad. Huge Shaq fan. I donít hate or love any logo/team. Itís the players that make the team. Iíve cheered for the Lakers in the past many times. I never ďHateĒ on any team let alone the Lakers. I like Kobe too, and respect his approach to the game. Only thing I didnít like about Kobe was him ratting out Shaq. Iíve had past ďhomiesĒ pull that bs on other homies so it hits home. You get your aó beat for that period.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 08-25-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I see milwaukee, philly, BK, indiana and toronto ahead of them
    Boston definitely has some huge question marks, but I can't see Toronto being ahead of them. Brooklyn is a maybe, but I'd probably put them behind Boston as well. Good coaching goes a long way, and I have to imagine Brad Stevens will get the absolute most out of Kemba this year.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Not true. I got love for every player on the squad. Huge Shaq fan. I donít hate or love any logo/team. Itís the players that make the team. Iíve cheered for the Lakers in the past many times. I never ďHateĒ on any team let alone the Lakers. I like Kobe too, and respect his approach to the game. Only thing I didnít like about Kobe was him ratting out Shaq. Iíve had past ďhomiesĒ pull that bs on other homies so it hits home. You get your aó best for that period.
    Fair enough

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Boston definitely has some huge question marks, but I can't see Toronto being ahead of them. Brooklyn is a maybe, but I'd probably put them behind Boston as well. Good coaching goes a long way, and I have to imagine Brad Stevens will get the absolute most out of Kemba this year.
    That's your point, we'll see who was right soon enough.

Adrian Wojnarowski@wojespn 2h
    Brooklyn Nets guard Caris LeVert has agreed to a three-year, $52.5 million contract extension, league sources tell ESPN. LeVert turns 25 today.

Now BKN has included Irving, Jordan, LeVert (most likely Prince and Allen will get extensions, too) and possibly KD on the payroll next year... then probably guys like Dinwiddie (10.6m) and Joe Harris (7.6m) become available by the TD. Lakers gotta look into that -- especially Joe Harris if we miss out on Iggy.

KCP roughly makes around 8.1m. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Brooklyn Nets guard Caris LeVert has agreed to a three-year, $52.5 million contract extension, league sources tell ESPN. LeVert turns 25 today.

Now BKN has included Irving, Jordan, LeVert (most likely Prince and Allen will get extensions, too) and possibly KD on the payroll next year... then probably guys like Dinwiddie (10.6m) and Joe Harris (7.6m) become available by the TD. Lakers gotta look into that -- especially Joe Harris if we miss out on Iggy.

Hmm good post Mave. Not a bad idea. Pelinka likes the taller guards. Great shooter also.

The Real G1.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Hmm good post Mave. Not a bad idea. Pelinka likes the taller guards. Great shooter also.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post

I like both of those guys...Dinwiddie over Harris if I had the choice..but would love to add.harris is he is available!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

these gold diggers man.... Cousins needs to cool it but these girls, know what they're doing.

Tf..

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    these gold diggers man.... Cousins needs to cool it but these girls, know what they're doing.
    Yep, boogie needs to keep his control but girls out there know how to push buttons till they get what they want

Your baby can't do this

Very unfortunate. These women see these athletes that are making all this money and the glamour and try to trap them. It actually happens to Army officers when they are at West Point. The instructors try to educate us about the local women that are trying to get pregnant and trap us. They want that life. Obviously pro athletes make a lot more money but I do understand that.

DMC probably shouldn't have said what he said but people recording everything these days and selling it to TMZ or whatever. It's a different generation out there than mine. Don't know what to say anymore.

The Real G1.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Tf..
    Yep, boogie needs to keep his control but girls out there know how to push buttons till they get what they want
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Very unfortunate. These women see these athletes that are making all this money and the glamour and try to trap them. It actually happens to Army officers when they are at West Point. The instructors try to educate us about the local women that are trying to get pregnant and trap us. They want that life. Obviously pro athletes make a lot more money but I do understand that.

DMC probably shouldn't have said what he said but people recording everything these days and selling it to TMZ or whatever. It's a different generation out there than mine. Don't know what to say anymore.
    Fckin disgusting

The Lakers Are Investigating The Alleged Audio Of DeMarcus Cousins Threatening The Mother Of His Child

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast