Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Summerslam

Look at those PANTS!

Hes giving me vampiro vibes

Bray ****ing Wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Bray ****ing Wyatt
    That was the shortest match and the best match of the night. Why is this so ****ing hard for vince?

Burn it all down...

Well, Iíd much rather Brock have the main strap instead of Seth, but we will see if Seth can make this run any more interesting than his last. I kind of doubt it. I still contend that Seth will always be better chasing the main belt than actually having the main belt. Brock is so good in that ring though. Completely underestimated story teller and seller when he does it.

I only caught the last 4-5 matches. Thought Charlotte and Trish was really good. Trish fooled me a couple times thinking she was legit injured. Charlotte is the best female to ever do this though. Legit best ever.

Was pulling for Ember. Like her over Bailey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if charlotte didnt just prove she is the best in the world then i dont know what will... she manage to have a great match with trish

Overall I think it was a pretty meh PPV. The main event was awesome, Bray is great, and Charlotte/Trish overachieved, but everything else was mediocre at best. The crowd being dead throughout alot of the event also didn't help, which was surprising since it's Toronto and a big PPV.

i really hope they dont **** up bray.... he could be the next taker... keep him amazing and unstoppable.

So glad that they let Bray get the win there. That was the smartest decision that WWE and Vince could have made for the whole evening.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So glad that they let Bray get the win there. That was the smartest decision that WWE and Vince could have made for the whole evening.
    u thought he would lose?

1. Some respect for Brock in tonight's match but I still believe WWE needs to move on from guys like him.

2. Charlotte's good but still believe Becky is still the best. Opinion based but has change.

3. Still not impressed with Bray. I want to give this character a chance but it will failed, imo.

4. Kofi losing and Orton winning BOTH suck. But oh well.

5. Bayley winning was the right call. I love Ember Moon but she has not been built up to win the belt. Her beating Bayley would have as wrong as The IIConics beating BayleyBanks. Moon will get her's but it will probably
    be in in 2020.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    u thought he would lose?
    Iíd recommend checking out my posts in The Who is booked worst thread. But Iíll summarize here: I believe that Bray will be booked to lose until explicitly proven wrong.

how long before some stupid kid imitates bray wyatt trying to break balors neck and he breaks his friends/brothers neck?

I wasn't able to watch the show. Reviews seem to be a mixed bag. Some on the positive side, most on the average side, a few on the negative side. I'll probably give this a look later this week. Seems like the show was bookended with two good matches, and a good match in the middle. The Goldberg and Wyatt stuff I'll Youtube.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast