Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Summerslam

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Oh super pissed like really really pissed lol.
    He wasnít the demon because heís taking a long break, they are setting up the demon vs the fiend for when Balor comes back.

Why is Balor taking a long break?

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    Why is Balor taking a long break?
    Because he wants to? He's engaged as well so I don't know if he's going to marry that girl while he's away but all reports are that he's taking at least a 2 month vacation.

If he doesn't get married Macho Man/Miss Elizabeth style, then why bother even getting married?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Wait, hes not gay???

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Wait, hes not gay???
    No he's not lol. Dude hits some premium tail.

Cathy Kelley

https://businesslocker.digitallpost....as-a-enamorar/

Now he's engaged to Veronica Rodriguez

https://www.google.com/search?biw=17...zklumq8gYIkvM:

Wait, hes not gay???
    Not only is he not gay, I believe the rumor is heís dating Cathy Kelley. Thatís like the exact opposite of gay on the spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Not only is he not gay, I believe the rumor is heís dating Cathy Kelley. Thatís like the exact opposite of gay on the spectrum.
    His new fiancee is actually a host for Fox Sports Mexico.

Veronica Rodriguez.

https://businesslocker.digitallpost....as-a-enamorar/

Oh my goodness he always struck me as gay. Kathy Kelly dumped him in Mexico but I literally always thought in my mind it was because of a dude. She was all secretive about the break up..

Those two chicks are plain *** janes. Its slim pickings in the WWE though. Still... hes just not sexy.

Oh my goodness he always struck me as gay. Kathy Kelly dumped him in Mexico but I literally always thought in my mind it was because of a dude. She was all secretive about the break up..

Those two chicks are plain *** janes. Its slim pickings in the WWE though. Still... hes just not sexy.
    Veronica Rodriguez is a beautiful woman. Not as hot as her co-host Jimena Sanchez but still hot.

https://twitter.com/jimenaschzfans/s...51304156246017

That woman is hot af.

Balor has done pretty well for himself but what can you expect when the dude is all muscle and no body fat?

Thats how I like to envision his rage of finn not being the demon. It doesnt make me crazy, it makes me bored with a great imagination. I wish I could share the awful scene in my head. Half A pizza in a box on the disheveled bed in a room with terrible flourescent lighting and a small *** 90s tv where hed still have to pay $65 just to watch the ppv. Hes definitely not showered in 2 or so days and hes wearing his vintage Stone cold shirt. When Finns music hits hes ****ing PUMPED and then he comes out of the smoke in those tighty whities.... ****er loses it and thats when he punches the wall.
    You have a very strange imagination. Maybe its the weed, maybe its because you have too much time on your hands. I honestly don't know but I don't understand the need for details in terms of his reaction.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-13-2019 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You have a very strange imagination. Maybe its the weed, maybe its because you have too much time on your hands. I honestly don't know but I don't understand the need for details in terms of his reaction.
    I like understanding people and how their minds work. Its not strange. I just have a vivid imagination. The shirt is epic. I cant believe anyone actually bought that.

Why do you care?

Did you punch a hole in the wall or eat an extra pizza? I need details.
    I try to be nice to you but you know what piss off.
    Last edited by BSF101; 08-14-2019 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I try to be nice to you but you know what piss off.
    Ill give you the juicy details of what I did when he wasnt the demon.
    I rolled my eyes.
    Mcmahon doesnt know **** about mistique. I could create a better show than him and thats sad. Finn should always be the demon. Always. Who cares if he loses as the demon?? Wtf!!!
    On top of not being the demon that outfit made me do a double eye roll.
    Brays outfit on the other hand... those tights are the ****!! I Love everything hes doing right now.
    I dont care that hes gay or not really. He just seems gay to me. Hed look better in tights and he should grow his hair out. Right now he looks too feminine.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast