Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Summerslam

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Because he wants to? He's engaged as well so I don't know if he's going to marry that girl while he's away but all reports are that he's taking at least a 2 month vacation.
    When you are under contract somewhere it is usually not a matter of "because he wants to", but if WWE granted him a leave then yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Ill give you the juicy details of what I did when he wasnt the demon.
    I rolled my eyes.
    Mcmahon doesnt know **** about mistique. I could create a better show than him and thats sad. Finn should always be the demon. Always. Who cares if he loses as the demon?? Wtf!!!
    On top of not being the demon that outfit made me do a double eye roll.
    Brays outfit on the other hand... those tights are the ****!! I Love everything hes doing right now.
    I dont care that hes gay or not really. He just seems gay to me. Hed look better in tights and he should grow his hair out. Right now he looks too feminine.
    I dont disagree at all... If Finn was as good as bray on the MIC i would disagree... I get why they use the demon as a special thing and in this era I doubt he could maintain it tbh... Its a fickle thing really... I think him without the demon has more wiggle room but his mic work really needs help... Bray is just great on the Mic so him being bray at times and the fiend at others could be amazing. I actually hope they dont get bray the fiend in matches all the time... Have him have the 2 personalities and only use the fiend when it counts.

You have a very strange imagination. Maybe its the weed, maybe its because you have too much time on your hands. I honestly don't know but I don't understand the need for details in terms of his reaction.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    ? I was trying to figure out why Mary was imagining one of the posters in his underwear eating pizza. Like that's how people react to Finn Balor losing.

? I was trying to figure out why Mary was imagining one of the posters in his underwear eating pizza. Like that's how people react to Finn Balor losing.
    Does it matter why she was? Who are you to try her or ask why she was thinking something?
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Does it matter why she was? Who are you to try her or ask why she was thinking something?
    Does it matter that I say she has a strange imagination? No reason to white knight. She can handle herself just fine.

Does it matter that I say she has a strange imagination? No reason to white knight. She can handle herself just fine.
    not "white knighting" at all. You just seem to ***** about everyone.

not "white knighting" at all. You just seem to ***** about everyone.
    Yeah you are. Saying she has a strange imagination is *****ing? Ok.

Hey! When did I mention underwear???

Hey! When did I mention underwear???
    Thats how I like to envision his rage of finn not being the demon. It doesnt make me crazy, it makes me bored with a great imagination. I wish I could share the awful scene in my head. Half A pizza in a box on the disheveled bed in a room with terrible flourescent lighting and a small *** 90s tv where hed still have to pay $65 just to watch the ppv. Hes definitely not showered in 2 or so days and hes wearing his vintage Stone cold shirt. When Finns music hits hes ****ing PUMPED and then he comes out of the smoke in those tighty whities.... ****er loses it and thats when he punches the wall
    Sounds like underwear to me.

Sounds like underwear to me.
    I was talking about finn balor. He had those gay white trunks on. Then BSF101 punches the wall.

To my friend, BSF101... I am sorry.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d5475c0...4090648136.mp4
    Last edited by marychristine; 08-14-2019 at 04:58 PM.

I was talking about finn balor. He had those gay white trunks on. Then BSF101 punches the wall.
    Hasn't Finn always worn the same trunks just different colors? I don't remember his ring stuff being anything different.

Hasn't Finn always worn the same trunks just different colors? I don't remember his ring stuff being anything different.
    Well the white ones were offensive.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456