Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What if...

We could be the new Red Sox next season where almost all of the players have career highs the previous year

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by MPV4MVP View Post
    We could be the new Red Sox next season where almost all of the players have career highs the previous year
    Yep or we could be even better if the guys who are not playing well or are injured, come back and play great. Only some guys are having career years. Others are having down ones.

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yep or we could be even better if the guys who are not playing well or are injured, come back and play great. Only some guys are having career years. Others are having down ones.
    Who are the players you considered having down year?

I feel that this team should be better next year offensively but can not deny the fact that this year's feel-good-story acquisition players will be the same next year.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Who are the players you considered having down year?

I feel that this team should be better next year offensively but can not deny the fact that this year's feel-good-story acquisition players will be the same next year.
    Judge, Stanton, Hicks, even Sanchez to an extent. Much of the down years are due to injury but all of their numbers have been affected.

And of course, Gio and Tauchman have been absurd. I do think Gio is juicing so I doubt his numbers are anywhere near what they are now but then again Buatista "figured it out" later in his career. Whether he figured out he need the juice or actually had the game slow down for him, we'll never know.
    Tauchman may be for real
    I think Voit is legit.

So if you lose the bat Gio has and improve everyone else's, this lineup will be absurd. (I would still trade Stanton)

It won't repeat this story by any means and this has been an amazing ride so far.

**** off. Where's my title

Judge, Stanton, Hicks, even Sanchez to an extent. Much of the down years are due to injury but all of their numbers have been affected.

And of course, Gio and Tauchman have been absurd. I do think Gio is juicing so I doubt his numbers are anywhere near what they are now but then again Buatista "figured it out" later in his career. Whether he figured out he need the juice or actually had the game slow down for him, we'll never know.
    Tauchman may be for real
    I think Voit is legit.

So if you lose the bat Gio has and improve everyone else's, this lineup will be absurd. (I would still trade Stanton)

It won't repeat this story by any means and this has been an amazing ride so far.
    Judge may not be fully healed with his injury thus affecting his power numbers. Gary is hot and cold and maybe this is the Gary that we will be having as long as he is with the team. Imo Stanton's absence is not fully missed due to the "other guys" who have contributed a lot.
    Imagine if Gary is back being the Sanchino and Judge power numbers is not missing plus Stanton's 35ish and Voit's last years second half number, this offense is scarier and may carry us to another ring even without pitching.

Tauchman may be for real
    I think Voit is legit.

judge stanton have excuses.. hicks less so and gary has zero excuse to fall off the cliff in july and resemble last year gary

tauchman maybin and even gardner have been feasting off orioles pitching the last 7 games.. when they face cleveland we will see what they can do..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    tauchman maybin and even gardner have been feasting off orioles pitching the last 7 games.. when they face cleveland we will see what they can do..
    Baseball is a team game. The aforementiond names may not have their best games against Cleveland's pitching but isn't this year's mantra is next man up?!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    Gotta disagree. Gardy, Tauchman and Maybin have all been raking since break. Last 30 games Gardy: .314 .390 .610, Tauchman: .398 .467 .774, Maybin: .333 .393 .627.

Yes they feasted off O's AAA pitching, and yes Clevelands staff will be tough, but give credit when due. All three have played well.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

We could.. except... Well, Gio, Tauchman, torres and German are having career years (though at his age, every year for the next 5 so each be career years.. as in better than the one before it).. Judge is down, G is totally down, as is Sevy and Monty and Miggy... Name a pitcher NOT named German having a career year... or even average..

No.. I don't think we can do that even if we wanted..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234