Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    She's Epstein's longest known confidant. His fixer. She knows everything.

I call her Jizz-lane. Because I'm a child.

But it's "Ghee-lin"
    Funny how Barr tries to fire the prosecutor for the southern district just before they arrest this chick and replace him with somebody they can control.

Hmmmmmm

Looks like part of the problem (for the confidant) is someone is trying the simple solution, threaten to kill the witnesses

Suspecting that she had told her grandparents about the abortion, and fearful she would talk to authorities, Doe says, Maxwell, Epstein and others gang-raped her one last time as punishment. “Ghislaine was a part of it,” Doe said. “I was drugged.”

After the rape, Doe said, a driver with a gun drove her to her home. “I was dumped off in my grandparents yard naked, and was told that I wouldn’t come back alive the next time,” Doe said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine...y-evil-epstein
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

I heard someone sent her a cake with a rope in it.

Used to be hacksaws in those cakes.

Times have certainly changed.

Tin foil hat:

Qanon was created by Roger Stone and/or someone close to him. It's two most well-known proponents are Jack Posobiac and Michael Cernovic, both of whom are close friends/friends with Stone. Stone, or someone close to him, knew that something related to Epstein was coming out and knew he had to get ahead of it. Because both candidates -- Trump and Clinton -- were friends with Epstein, the logical option was to drum up the "Clintons run a **** ring" narrative. So they put forward this idea that there is this massivew child abduction conspiracy that takes place in this basement of a DC pizza parlor frequented by Clinton allies (mind you, it has no basement) with a secret language based on pizza topping and Trump really ran just to expose this global sex trafficking operation. Get out in front of it and run with the conspiracy. Bolster Trump up as being the only one who can save us from them.. And boom! You have QAnon, and a bunch of people who believe in this elebaorate sex-trafficking ring that definitely doesn't involve a notorious sex freak and friend of Epstein: Donald Trump.

Hell, they tried to bring Comey into this and his daughter is a part of the prosecution against Maxwell.

Anyways, that's my conspiracy as to how QAnon came to be. Again, I don't wear my tin foil hat often but I wear it with Epstein. A long con to prove to the world that it doesn't matter how many pictures of Trump with Epstein exist, he's the guy who's going to save us. And the Clintons are the only criminals. And people ate that **** up.

And now something like...what...7 QAnon believers have won primaries in the GOP
    Never understood how people have latched on to the Clintons being the sole option in that conspiracy. Just as likely to be Trump, British Royal Family, the Saudi crown prince, or any other rich powerful person who hung out with Epstein. Hell, they all could have got together and decided to take care of it as a group. Or sent Robert Duval to give the Roman general speech to him in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Another fail suicide watch is coming or she walks free from a cover-up, insufficient evidence, or something. I don't think the power that be will be brazen enough to manufacture another suicide.
    Yep. Dead of Covid-19 in ~25 days. RIP Ghislaine we hardly knew you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Never understood how people have latched on to the Clintons being the sole option in that conspiracy. Just as likely to be Trump, British Royal Family, the Saudi crown prince, or any other rich powerful person who hung out with Epstein. Hell, they all could have got together and decided to take care of it as a group. Or sent Robert Duval to give the Roman general speech to him in jail.
    I lose no sleep over everyone assuming the Clinton's were responsible for his death, but you're obviously right. He has ties to everyone. Who the hell knows? That's why we need serious investigations. And, sadly, I'm concerned that Barr/Trump are trying to impede that.
    HELLO

I lose no sleep over everyone assuming the Clinton's were responsible for his death, but you're obviously right. He has ties to everyone. Who the hell knows? That's why we need serious investigations. And, sadly, I'm concerned that Barr/Trump are trying to impede that.
    Yup, he knew a who is who of people in power and anybody could of easily have him commit suicide.

Alan Dershowitz must know something is coming. He’s out with a “if there isn’t a video, then there isn’t proof” statement earlier. What’s he expecting? Did someone see him where he didn’t leave his underwear on?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Alan Dershowitz must know something is coming. He’s out with a “if there isn’t a video, then there isn’t proof” statement earlier. What’s he expecting? Did someone see him where he didn’t leave his underwear on?
    Pretty sure there is some evidence corroborating that one ladies story against him. Believe he’s also been trying to get access to all the evidence about ‘John Doe’ probably to try and leverage it against the person in order to squash the story about him

She said she is going to “name names”. Why aren’t you naming them now? You saw what happened to Epstein. Tell the truth now.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    She said she is going to “name names”. Why aren’t you naming them now? You saw what happened to Epstein. Tell the truth now.
    She will after she gets some visits.

She is been housed in one of the worst jails in the country. Rapes, beatings, and poor conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    She is been housed in one of the worst jails in the country. Rapes, beatings, and poor conditions.
    Good for her. Hope there's someone in there that is willing to sell her *** off for cigarette.

HAmHahahaha. . So it begins again, the federal officials, not her lawyers, are really worried that Ghislaine will take her own life and now are putting her on suicide watch. Taking her clothes and sheets and making her wear paper attire. In the worse run jail around. Get ready for what AG Bar said about another suicide, "perfect storm of screw-ups" Huffpost.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/busin...ine/index.html

I didn’t know Banks would watch how you spend your money if your a felon. Don’t know how I feel about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast