Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Good lord indeed.

I feel like I remember this, too.

HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Good lord indeed.

I feel like I remember this, too.

I doubt that every person who hung out with him knew or even was having sex with these poor girls but am sure some did.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I doubt that every person who hung out with him knew or even was having sex with these poor girls but am sure some did.
    Bill Clinton and Kevin Spacey? Never!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

It’s true we don’t know that Trump or Bill we’re involved.

You can find a connection between virtually any famous person at multiple events.

The gross part is how many people were aware and did nothing. Trumps quote about him liking girls on the younger side and stuff like that.

It’s like Weinstein. I was still at my Hollywood industry job when that story broke. Nobody was remotely surprised. It was a “it’s about time” reaction not a “omg I never knew”. Which speaks to the power of studios and production there. There’s also just a lingering old Hollywood mentality of powerful people exploiting others. Seems to be shifting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Bill Clinton and Kevin Spacey? Never!
    Well Spacey liked young boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well Spacey liked young boys.
    People who get super rich and powerful seem to regularly fall down this hole of thinking rules don't apply to them or that they need progressively more out there things to be entertained. Spacey really bugged me because I never saw anything in interviews or anything that he had that in him. It's like hearing something like that about Tom Hanks or Mr Rogers.

Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin having bad tempers and having some other issues isn't really surprising.

Cosby is just WAY out there monster

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    People who get super rich and powerful seem to regularly fall down this hole of thinking rules don't apply to them or that they need progressively more out there things to be entertained. Spacey really bugged me because I never saw anything in interviews or anything that he had that in him. It's like hearing something like that about Tom Hanks or Mr Rogers.

Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin having bad tempers and having some other issues isn't really surprising.

Cosby is just WAY out there monster
    No. Theres a lot of non rich powerful men who like playing with little boys.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No. Theres a lot of non rich powerful men who like playing with little boys.

....but you've told us so many times that these older men can actually be great for kids because of their more advanced life and sexual experiences. Who are we to stop a young boy or girl from being mentored and cared for by someone they could learn a lot from? Who are we to define love based on something as arbitrary as age?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....but you've told us so many times that these older men can actually be great for kids because of their more advanced life and sexual experiences. Who are we to stop a young boy or girl from being mentored and cared for by someone they could learn a lot from? Who are we to define love based on something as arbitrary as age?
    By kids I mean people 30 and older.

Derp.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Nah, you made it quite clear what you meant.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

lol, I'm talking bout u.

Last edited by nastynice; 08-20-2020 at 08:14 PM.

Crazy all these local RI people with ties to this guy. Ira magaziner Leon Black no not the curb guy. MIT Harvard got money. Crazy ****

Makes you really think and wonder

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lil Rhody; 08-24-2020 at 03:11 PM.
    One More Time

Look him up spliff. He's the reason why **** went away in the news quick and you don't hear much follow up

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Saw surviving Epstein doc and man that sweetheart deal Acosta gave him.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast