Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

For the 1st time in a long time we have a QB

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Yeah it will be exciting to see what this kid does this year. I don't believe we have a ton of talent offensively but I just hope he develops and becomes the franchise QB we need. He was tremendous post injuries last season, hopefully he continues to improve.

He looked every part of a franchise QB the last 5 games (including the one series last night). He is special and you can already see it, the best part about him is when things break down. He keeps his eyes downfield and makes a play. I believe we found the guy, but we need to keep him upright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Darnold looks legit. Now they need to deal with their putrid OLine & CB depth and mediocre pass rush.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Darnold looks legit. Now they need to deal with their putrid OLine & CB depth and mediocre pass rush.
    With Kalil I think we are middle pack. We need a legit stud left tackle

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    With Kalil I think we are middle pack. We need a legit stud left tackle
    Starters look fine. My concern is the depth. There will definitely be injuries so they should prepare for that. They really should see what it might take to get Trent Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    The OL is much better this year.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    The OL is much better this year.
    I think Darnold’s maturation plus Crowder and Bell should make the OLine appear to be much better

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    We did make some upgrades to the OL. Small upgrades can go a long way to improvement. I think our line is a good deal better.

**** off. Where's my title