Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Jeff McNeil Appreciation Thread

Figure he deserves one. Dude is the Met's MVP and he has a .336 career BA through 164 games. Hes a hit machine.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-09-2019 at 11:57 AM.

He iight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre order my white players weekend flying squirrel jersey.

He should have been our everyday 2nd baseman and another example that the Mets actually know how to develop everyday players.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    He should have been our everyday 2nd baseman and another example that the Mets actually know how to develop everyday players.
    No matter how much anyone can hate Cano, its good to know McNeil can play 2nd, 3rd, LF, and RF. He's much more valuable to the Mets and other teams (in the future) being able to play multiple positions solidly.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No matter how much anyone can hate Cano, its good to know McNeil can play 2nd, 3rd, LF, and RF. He's much more valuable to the Mets and other teams (in the future) being able to play multiple positions solidly.
    Are you looking to trade him?

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I once had an exchange with Keith and finished the conversation saying, "I'm not the one working for a Mickey Mouse organization."

Agreed. From the moment he came up last summer all he has done is hit. The crazy thing is that he looks better the more he plays. I do feel the FO should of left him on second base during the offseason but that's another issue lol. Big props to Sandy for drafting BOTH McNeil and Alonso

I once had an exchange with Keith and finished the conversation saying, "I'm not the one working for a Mickey Mouse organization."
    Keith is a Mickey Mouse man though.

Are you looking to trade him?
    No one is off the table are they? I mean this team could be in a much different position 2 years from now. Can't predict the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

I wouldn't expect Keith Law to eat crow. He's too much of an *******. He's usually really good at what he does but in this case he was dead wrong.

Holy Crap I never knew about that Keith Law and Alonso exchange lol. Yeah Law better be eating major crow

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Facts.

Would have been great to have him and Murphy in the lineup every day.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast