Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Its hilarious no matter what every time we kick this year commentators will be laughing and making a big deal about it. So sad it's come to this because of that turd Parkey..

Jim “roughing the pastor” miller

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Jim “roughing the pastor” miller
    Man I thought that prince interview would never end. Took up an entire drive.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Miller is terrible. Seems like a decent guy. Just brutal as an announcer.

Was excited to see some Bears football, now I remember how bad preseason games are. That was awful

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Can we cut Kwit. Lol
    He was really bad wasn’t he

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Can we cut Kwit. Lol
    He's such a poor fit for this era. There's too much speed and athleticism in the league now for him not to be targeted and exposed whenever he's on the field. Hopefully Iggy can develop into a decent backup because his size/speed profile is way more ideal for this era.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Can just tell Montgomery will be a stud by how he moves and his vision. Bout as good as we could have done having a 3rd round pick as our first.
    Yeah, he's really good. I remember some comparing him to Howard and I never saw that. He's not an elite athlete or anything, but his vision is outstanding, showed some nice lateral agility with the way he cuts, and actually being a receiving threat is a nice bonus.

This Antonio Brown **** is insane. Dude is such a child. I bet the Steelers are happy he’s gone. Not sure how to quote tweet on Tapatalk. I’d send the tweets if I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    He was really bad wasn’t he
    He looks lost in pass coverage. Guys run across his face and just run away from him. I used to like him but after seeing this much of this I think im over him. At least some other guys have the athletism to stick with guys. Or the awareness to move b4 the guy is past your.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    He's such a poor fit for this era. There's too much speed and athleticism in the league now for him not to be targeted and exposed whenever he's on the field. Hopefully Iggy can develop into a decent backup because his size/speed profile is way more ideal for this era.
    I don't think it simply has to do with athletism but it surely doesn't help. If he had awareness and would break b4 the guy is already across his face maybe it would not look so bad. But I am not sure what he is looking at when he is just standing there as guys are comming across the feild.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12