Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Looking better on the o-line and QB overall, still plenty to work on.
    Yeah, but Jimmy played really well after that first drive other than that forced pass into triple coverage to Pettis. Especially considering that Kittle and Taylor are out.

Haven't watched the game, snuck a peek at the drive summaries and waiting for the 10pm air time out here on NFL network, but I have a feeling I'm going to be very pleased with what I see...
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Haven't watched the game, snuck a peek at the drive summaries and waiting for the 10pm air time out here on NFL network, but I have a feeling I'm going to be very pleased with what I see...
    Jimmy was a little rusty early on the first drive, but played really well after that. Pat Mahommes picked the defense apart, but I think that had more to do with Mahommes being really good than our defense playing poorly...other than Tarrt's missed tackle on the wheel route TD on the Chiefs opening drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Jimmy was a little rusty early on the first drive, but played really well after that. Pat Mahommes picked the defense apart, but I think that had more to do with Mahommes being really good than our defense playing poorly...other than Tarrt's missed tackle on the wheel route TD on the Chiefs opening drive.

Yah, when i saw Solomon Thomas in coverage I winced.

But I loved the game. The offense played well, no major miscues, no bone head penalties, drops, fumbles, out of sync stuff...

Curious why CJ didn't play, but he's definitely a 3rd stringer.

Looks like Kyle will keep all three QBs. I liked Moore out there on D. Shahir was also everywhere it seemed.

I give the offense an A. Jimmy G threw some dimes. The only thing I didn't like was that it was the Chiefs feed, man they really don't even talk about their opponents, like zip.

The running game was ok, the chiefs weakness is their pass D and I though the 49ers exploited that well. The Oline was good.

Not gonna rip the D. KC boasts the #1 offense in yards, and #1 in points per game. Our D exactly what I'd expect them to do against the most prolific offense in football.
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234