Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,655
    We have a kicker folks. I would try to trade Santos.

    Griffin was better tonight. Hudson has balked out against 3rd string, may earn a roster spot as a 4th TE

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,655
    BA is so blunt it is amazing. He will call out anyone.

    Hudson may by the brightest spot of preseason so far. When asked at his postgame PC if Hudson has fone enough to make the team, his answer was genuine. "If he would learn to block, he could make this team and be an asset, he runs routes and catches well. He missed a blocking assignment on 3rd and 1 costing us a first down."

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,655
    Licht signed to a 5 year extension.

    Pretty shocking but it matches BAs contract, so they win together or leave together I guess. Clearly BA wanted Jason as his GM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,655
    Apparently the deal was days after Arians hire, which makes more sense than now, still seems like a mistake.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Apparently the deal was days after Arians hire, which makes more sense than now, still seems like a mistake.
    Like I said, the offseason moves that JL has made lead me to believe that they are tanking and tanking hard. If the intention was anything but tanking, JL is an absolute moron. For the first time in a decade, I give this team absolutely no chance

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    577
    No chance to do what? What were you hoping they did in the offseason?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,655
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Like I said, the offseason moves that JL has made lead me to believe that they are tanking and tanking hard. If the intention was anything but tanking, JL is an absolute moron. For the first time in a decade, I give this team absolutely no chance
    I dont get whatever it is you think happened.

    A team with limited space made limited moves and prioritized scheme fit over big names. Theres a lot of good on this team, some weaknesses and young guys have to step up and fill the holes.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,655
    A couple short runs, a good deep ball Perriman couldn't hold onto, a good quick pass for a first down, 2 ugly sacks for 1st team O on first drive.

    Poor job by OL, hope D starts better

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,821
    Oline looks awful tonight I believe were at 5 sacks now, smh. Positive side not the DBs look pretty good especially Stewart and Davis

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,821
    Nassib needs to wrap up better, should have 2 sacks. BS roughing the passer call on Suh but he should know better.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,995
    @bwall and bucsfan:

    Well the team's biggest weakness was clearly their o-line. They added/drafted 0 o-lineman. Clear lack of talent at RB, and added 0 talent there. The only area they should have steered away from in the draft (due to the position already being super young) was D-back, yet they drafted nothing but. O yea, and they reached on every pick.

    I'm super excited about the coaching additions. If this team wins more then 3 games this year, BA and TB deserve medals.

    Good luck to Winston saving his job with less than 1 second to throw the ball and no talent at the RB position.

    Also, how does he still not know how to even come close to hitting a receiver on a deep ball?

    I assume we will be drafting a QB in the top 3 picks of the draft next year, and I hope to God I'm wrong about all of it, but it's what I see.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,655
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    @bwall and bucsfan:

    Well the team's biggest weakness was clearly their o-line. They added/drafted 0 o-lineman. Clear lack of talent at RB, and added 0 talent there. The only area they should have steered away from in the draft (due to the position already being super young) was D-back, yet they drafted nothing but. O yea, and they reached on every pick.

    I'm super excited about the coaching additions. If this team wins more then 3 games this year, BA and TB deserve medals.

    Good luck to Winston saving his job with less than 1 second to throw the ball and no talent at the RB position.

    Also, how does he still not know how to even come close to hitting a receiver on a deep ball?

    I assume we will be drafting a QB in the top 3 picks of the draft next year, and I hope to God I'm wrong about all of it, but it's what I see.
    It wasn't even that strong of an OL class unlike 2018 which I felt was. I've been beating the OL draft drum for a bit now but they believed in the starters and thought they could find depth.

    I see a 6-8 win team, with Vea, David and Justin Evans back I think this D could be good, JPP would of been huge.

    The offense has too much talent not to be above average even with an overpaid below average OL. Barber is a tough back and Jones looks like the kid they drafted.

    Gotta have faith my man, I dont think you're wrong just extremely pessimistic.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    It wasn't even that strong of an OL class unlike 2018 which I felt was. I've been beating the OL draft drum for a bit now but they believed in the starters and thought they could find depth.

    I see a 6-8 win team, with Vea, David and Justin Evans back I think this D could be good, JPP would of been huge.

    The offense has too much talent not to be above average even with an overpaid below average OL. Barber is a tough back and Jones looks like the kid they drafted.

    Gotta have faith my man, I dont think you're wrong just extremely pessimistic.
    Haha, no argument there dude. I know I have grown pessimistic. It's not that I want to be. I just can't talk myself into believing in this roster.

    I'm glad football is finally back. The off-season is so long. I'll be watching every game, screaming at the TV like I have for the past 25 years. Maybe I'll be wrong about the outcome.
    Last edited by aecon13; 08-24-2019 at 09:08 AM.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,821
    I think with the coaching additions alone I see us closer to 8 wins. But side note next years QB class looks to be pretty good...

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,995
    So admittingly, living currently up in Columbus, OH, I was only able to see the 3rd preseason game, but not the other 3.

    Looking over the official depth chart going into week 1, it looks like Mike Edwards beat out Justin Evans for one of the starting S spots.

    Does that sound right to you guys? Was Edwards really good in the preseason, or was Evans underwhelming?

    Any other surprises about the final 53?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •