Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

GDT Yankees vs Blue Jays 8/8-11

Game 1
    Yankees
    Domingo German
    RHP
    14-2, 3.98 ERA, 114 SO
    German turned in one of his better starts of the year last time out, holding the Red Sox to two runs over seven innings while striking out seven. He is the only Yankees starter with an ERA under four (3.98) thanks to three quality starts since the All-Star break.
    vs
    Blue Jays
    Thomas Pannone
    LHP
    2-4, 5.98 ERA, 56 SO
    Pannone tossed four no-hit frames vs. the O's before a four-run fifth last time out. The long reliever has been solid overall in two starts as the Blue Jays seek to plug holes left by the Trade Deadline, and Thursday will mark his third start.

Game 2
    Yankees
    J.A. Happ
    LHP
    9-6, 5.24 ERA, 91 SO
    Although Happ didn't turn in a quality start last time out, he cruised for a majority of the outing before back-to-back homers in the fifth and a run in the sixth ended his night. He is looking to string together some quality starts to improve his second-half ERA of 6.04.
    vs
    Blue Jays
    Sean Reid-Foley
    RHP
    1-2, 2.49 ERA, 18 SO
    Reid-Foley wasn't helped by a costly defensive error behind him during a three-run second inning last time out. Just one of the O's four runs was charged to him, and the 23-year-old righty has been solid in two starts since his July 30 recall.

Game 3
    Yankees
    Masahiro Tanaka
    RHP
    7-6, 4.93 ERA, 110 SO
    Tanaka said after his previous start, against the Orioles, that he needs to limit the big innings. He'll get that chance against the Blue Jays after allowing 24 runs over his past four outings (18 2/3 innings), with an ERA up to 4.93.
    vs
    Blue Jays
    Jacob Waguespack
    RHP
    3-1, 4.00 ERA, 28 SO
    The righty sparkled in six shutout innings against the Rays on Monday, scattering four hits and walking just one. Waguespack's recent success -- he has allowed just one run in his past 12 innings -- is due, he said, to a more aggressive approach.

Game 4
    Yankees
    TBD
    vs
    Blue Jays
    TBD

For game 4 were likely to see a BP game for us. Also Sanchez is scheduled to be back by this weekend. Lets hope the time off and his couple of tune up games in AAA will break him out of his slump and we get the Sanchez back from the 1st half

First!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Anything less than 3 of 4 is a failure

idc who puts the uni on just win

Folks, Bichette is going to be their stud..

I have been watching this kid play since his high school days here in St Pete.....he was making headlines as a sophomore...you think Frazier has a fast bat this kid has a quicker one....

He will be better than Vlad Jr and is already better than Torres IMO....he will probably be a future Yankee killer.....but as a baseball fan he is fun to watch....Toronto has a bright future with these 3 kids....should be a fun series with a lot great talent on both teams...

Yanks, Boston and Toronto will be the top teams in the next 5 years with the young talent all three teams possess.
    My Top20 Beatles Songs
    [B] 1. A Day in The Life 2. I am the Walrus 3. Eleanor Rigby 4. Something 5. You Never Give Me Your Money 6. She’s So Heavy 7. If I Fell 8. We can Work It Out 9. Golden Slumbers 10. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds 11. My Guitar Gently Weeps 12.Strawberry Fields Forever. 13 Hey Jude 14. Get Back 15 Yesterday 16. Let It Be 17. Hello, Goodbye 18. Magical Mystery Tour 19. Revolution 20. The Long and Windong Road ][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Anything less than 3 of 4 is a failure
    I agree

I think their young kids bring more energy to their team and it will be a tough series...I want at least 3 of 4 but expecting a split.
    My Top20 Beatles Songs
    [B] 1. A Day in The Life 2. I am the Walrus 3. Eleanor Rigby 4. Something 5. You Never Give Me Your Money 6. She’s So Heavy 7. If I Fell 8. We can Work It Out 9. Golden Slumbers 10. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds 11. My Guitar Gently Weeps 12.Strawberry Fields Forever. 13 Hey Jude 14. Get Back 15 Yesterday 16. Let It Be 17. Hello, Goodbye 18. Magical Mystery Tour 19. Revolution 20. The Long and Windong Road ][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I agree

I think their young kids bring more energy to their team and it will be a tough series...I want at least 3 of 4 but expecting a split.
    yanks will lose at least 2 games in this series...playing in toronto is never easy for the yanks...

when will aaron judge play like he should he got 12 home runs.. this is a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    when will aaron judge play like he should he got 12 home runs.. this is a joke...
    Be thankful for the 12! He's driving the ball and getting on base. Still taking his BB's. I don't think he's near 100% from the oblique injury. In time I anticipate the power stroke will return.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Be thankful for the 12! He's driving the ball and getting on base. Still taking his BB's. I don't think he's near 100% from the oblique injury. In time I anticipate the power stroke will return.
    Experts said to forget the 2019 season with Judge....he was on my fantasy team and dumped him weeks ago....

We need Big Mike to be ready and for Scary Gary and Tauchman too...Talkman just ruined Gardy for next year unless he come bck cheap....

I like Judge, Hicks, Frazier, Tauchman and Big Mike
    As the OFers
    My Top20 Beatles Songs

Experts said to forget the 2019 season with Judge....he was on my fantasy team and dumped him weeks ago....

We need Big Mike to be ready and for Scary Gary and Tauchman too...Talkman just ruined Gardy for next year unless he come bck cheap....

I like Judge, Hicks, Frazier, Tauchman and Big Mike
    As the OFers
    I'm not ready to write off 2019 for Judge. Imo his stroke will improve with time. I do believe he's less than 100%.

I like Tauchman a ton. What's not to like the guy wears his eye black to bed! Not sure what's up with Stanton. Say what you will, Gardy has been productive and an asset. Next year, who knows.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Folks, Bichette is going to be their stud..

I have been watching this kid play since his high school days here in St Pete.....he was making headlines as a sophomore...you think Frazier has a fast bat this kid has a quicker one....

He will be better than Vlad Jr and is already better than Torres IMO....he will probably be a future Yankee killer.....but as a baseball fan he is fun to watch....Toronto has a bright future with these 3 kids....should be a fun series with a lot great talent on both teams...

Yanks, Boston and Toronto will be the top teams in the next 5 years with the young talent all three teams possess.
    I've never seen someone who loves small sample sizes as much as you. It is ridiculous. Gleyber's MLB numbers blow away *****ette's AAA numbers this year.

1B LeMahieu
    RF Judge
    3B Urshela
    SS Gregorius
    LF Maybin
    CF Tauchman
    C Romine
    DH Chevrolet
    2B Valera

SP Germán

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    Judge needs to start pulling the ball more in the air. Going oppo is good but not when you are a power hitting only trying to go oppo.

Judge is hitting 0.280 with 12 HRs....and tonight will be his 60th game of the year.

He is fine.
    We’re pointing out that these statistics breed false narratives, and we value the truth. This isn’t about replacing old numbers with new numbers, or attempting to dissuade anyone from enjoying the aesthetics of the game. It is simply about telling the average fan about the reality of what actually happened on the field. The “Holy Trinity” of baseball statistics fail at this most basic task, and so they are not worth deifying any longer. - Dave Cameron

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast