Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This might be the best thing lebron has done since signing with the lakers. Last summer he did everything wrong. From not showing up at the free pizza giveaway to not doing an introductory press conference to not doing a sit down with Jim hill. Now letís see how many other teams follow suit.

The lost boys

Kawhi organizing a mini camp for the Clippers in South Beach

Just an FYI

So if you guys think LeBron gonna have his guys ready and bonded, so too will Kawhi

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

Just an FYI

So if you guys think LeBron gonna have his guys ready and bonded, so too will Kawhi
    Nobody gives a **** about the Clippers man.

Quote Originally Posted by lavar ball View Post
    kawhi organizing a mini camp for the clippers in south beach

just an fyi

so if you guys think lebron gonna have his guys ready and bonded, so too will kawhi

GET
    OUT

Last edited by Caruso Nation; 08-07-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    This might be the best thing lebron has done since signing with the lakers. Last summer he did everything wrong. From not showing up at the free pizza giveaway to not doing an introductory press conference to not doing a sit down with Jim hill. Now letís see how many other teams follow suit.
    One look at the roaster and it was like where did i put my bottle of wine. Lebron was not motivated last season dude was just going through the motions. Dude was playing like he was in 2k20 taking long 3 pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    In his first stint in Cleveland he did nothing. He was the Carmelo Anthony of Ohio.

In his second stint in Cleveland he won a ring because Bogut got hurt and Dray is a dumbass.

Or maybe I'm missing your points.
    In his first stint he had no power, and he left it up to the front office. They were a 60 win team.

When he left they were a 20 win team

When he came back he took the power and won a chip

When he left they were again a 20 win team

Yeah it all went clear over your head...but Iím not surprised

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    One look at the roaster and it was like where did i put my bottle of wine. Lebron was not motivated last season dude was just going through the motions. Dude was playing like he was in 2k20 taking long 3 pointers.
    Initially I thought his first year would be a rest year. Iím really not a fan but I expect a serious season from lebron.

The lost boys

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Nobody gives a **** about the Clippers man.
    +1

Lavar stop with your clippers obsession, they're nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    +1

Lavar stop with your clippers obsession, they're nothing special.
    Well Iím in the minority of a Laker fan who is scared of the Clippers.

Tell me why I shouldnít be. They have PRIME healthy LA home motivated Kawhi Leonard just coming off his second championship and second finals mvp. Look what he did last year.

LeBron is no longer in his prime, more towards the last 2-3 years of his career. And AD hasnít even come close to leading his past teams to success. Heís a great superstar talent but lacks leadership skills and intangibles.

Kawhi is ready made and which is why it was so important for the Lakers to land him instead of the Clippers.

Well Iím in the minority of a Laker fan who is scared of the Clippers.

Tell me why I shouldnít be. They have PRIME healthy LA home motivated Kawhi Leonard just coming off his second championship and second finals mvp. Look what he did last year.

LeBron is no longer in his prime, more towards the last 2-3 years of his career. And AD hasnít even come close to leading his past teams to success. Heís a great superstar talent but lacks leadership skills and intangibles.

Kawhi is ready made and which is why it was so important for the Lakers to land him instead of the Clippers.
    Yes, let's look at what he did last year.

He beat a team that was decimated by catastrophic injuries in the finals.

Stop being a *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    One thing that does happen in these settings is that players play. And I don't really see how LeBron beats AD one on one, given AD's relative youth and height/length. If other players on the team see AD holding his own, or even besting LeBron, they may still fall in line, but they will know of Bron is a bullshitter or not.

Interesting point. I hope Bron defers to AD and letís everyone know that this is ADs team moving forward. We do have a veteran team now so I donít think we should have as many issues with Bron. It will be interesting if AD shows up Bron. Out of respect I dont think he would. At least not in a disrespectful way. Kind of how Kobe was treated towards the end of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Good point and great sig
    Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lmfao I did but JD was pretty spot on with his post... this is a good thing all around..
    No worries bro. Just having fun. Congrats on 50k.

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Well LeBron got what he wanted. AD and shooters around him so he is happy now. Maybe getting injured was the best reality check for him.

Just an FYI

Good luck on male bonding with poker face Kawhi.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast