Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    How about Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    How about Chicago
    Yeah I could see that working

Chicago could work but then if Brady were in Indy especially around that O line...it would be perfect

Tom Brady's noodle arm in the windy city... That's the type crashing and burning I deserve to see! Make it happen, please!

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Tom Brady's noodle arm in the windy city... That's the type crashing and burning I deserve to see! Make it happen, please!
    Yup. Comparatively, Foxboro's been like 20 years in the Bahamas.
    No way he could succeed in Chicago's cold conditions.
    Never had to deal with wind in Foxboro, either.

S M O K E S C R E E N

Next week will be the opposite story of everyone is sure he's staying in NE.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    S M O K E S C R E E N

Next week will be the opposite story of everyone is sure he's staying in NE.
    I dunno, Schefter is typically more trustworthy than most reporters. Homeboy straight up snuck into JPP's hospital room to leak info before, so hes probably not basing it off of nothing like other reporters.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I dunno, Schefter is typically more trustworthy than most reporters. Homeboy straight up snuck into JPP's hospital room to leak info before, so hes probably not basing it off of nothing like other reporters.
    But Schefter is just posting a Jeff Darlington quote. Schefter isn't saying Brady is leaving, he's just reporting that some guy is saying Brady is leaving. And Jeff did say it, so Schefter "can't be wrong" for reporting Jeff said it.

Get what I mean?

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

[Guregian] The Patriots still have not reached out to Tom Brady. According to a source, “it’s not looking good”

-Scott van Pelt

TB12 stays with the Patriots but even if he doesn't...he will end up either in Vegas or LA? Why? Contributing factor being his supermodel/actress wife Gisele Bundchen and Gisele wants to be in a hot climate from where she can run her business. No way Gisele is going to want to go to places like Indy, Chicago, Tennessee, etc...she wants to be on the West Coast. Not to mention Brady I'm sure he wants to be on the West Coast too and if he does...then Vegas and LA are the only 2 realistic options should Brady leave. However, Tom and Gisele have been in Boston for so long that them leaving Boston...uprooting their family at this point I just can't see it.

ESPN's Jeff Darlington has agreed to be tazed on the Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz if Tom Brady stays with New England. This stemmed from Jeff saying he would be "stunned" if Brady returned to the Patriots

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    TB12 stays with the Patriots but even if he doesn't...he will end up either in Vegas or LA? Why? Contributing factor being his supermodel/actress wife Gisele Bundchen and Gisele wants to be in a hot climate from where she can run her business. No way Gisele is going to want to go to places like Indy, Chicago, Tennessee, etc...she wants to be on the West Coast. Not to mention Brady I'm sure he wants to be on the West Coast too and if he does...then Vegas and LA are the only 2 realistic options should Brady leave. However, Tom and Gisele have been in Boston for so long that them leaving Boston...uprooting their family at this point I just can't see it.
    Brady and Gisele have a $28M duplex in Manhattan and reportedly just bought a mansion in Greenwich, CT. Maybe LA would work OK for Gisele but make no mistake; NYC is preferred for her business interests. She's East Coast much more than West Coast. Aside from Brazil and her time in Boston she's lived in New York most of her life. And if they wanted to be in LA they wouldn't have sold their $40M home in Brentwood to Dr. Dre. Brady's sister even said the primary reason they sold was due to realizing they do not want their kids growing up in Los Angeles.
    With Brady going on 43, we're probably only talking about a couple years and I think they may be receptive to Tennessee. Slower, more family-oriented lifestyle. Indy's not happening and I'd say Chicago's unlikely too. I actually think Tampa may be a real good fit but that seems equally unlikely.

The accountant in me who like to play with cap scenarios and do mock offseasons is almost hoping he leaves for curiosity. Because I think they’ll go with Stidham and invest money in other areas. So it will just be interesting to see where they spend.

I think we’re totally ****ed if he leaves though competitively. He was the only thing holding the offense together last year. With a new guy I bet the receivers will look “better” in some ways because the new guy will just throw it more and let them make more plays. But the loss of the carefulness will lead to turnovers that outweigh it and well suck.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

That $13.5 million dead cap hit if he leaves is gonna add extra salt in the wound.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast