Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Some "life long" Pats fans are about to find out they're only Pats fans when they're yearly contenders.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Some "life long" Pats fans are about to find out they're only Pats fans when they're yearly contenders.
    Can't wait to get season tickets now

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Thereís interest in the Bruins, Sox and Celtics in recent seasons when theyíve sucked. Still very popular. I expect the Pats to be the same way. Like in any market there will be a spike when the team is great but I think the fire was started to make it a great football market the way it always has been a great market for other sports.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

But I was told there's a 0% chance that Brady would leave the Patriots.

For all the Pats fans saying that Brady didn't regress last year, I don't want to hear about his regression this year. Y'all are about to see who the real GOAT is and that's BB.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I never really cared about the money, just how it hits the cap. But I just donít see how they can massage the cap hits to pay him a ton of money like that while still having talent.

I said a couple days ago I wonder if they want to just go with Stidham and try to stack the team elsewhere. But then you have the obvious risk that your QB just flops and kills you. I definitely give BB some degree of trust that if he does go with Stidham then that wonít happen because he has a good track record of evaluating. But thereís obviously inherent unknown and I canít remember a QB that ever SEEMED less qualified to start than Stidham being given the reins.

Iíll be disappointed if they go with a guy like Dalton or Foles or whoever. I just donít see the point in that. Youíre still making a ~20M commitment cap wise. If you are doing that just structure a Brady deal that way. The only way this makes sense to me is if they just cut the band-aid completely and go with Stidham.
    Still be taking a cap hit for Brady this season, and potentially next if not spread over the 2 years.

I assume they offered him below $20 million and/or wouldn't let him have a say in who to bring in.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    For all the Pats fans saying that Brady didn't regress last year, I don't want to hear about his regression this year. Y'all are about to see who the real GOAT is and that's BB.
    I donít think he regressed much physically. At least not to my eye. Iím sure it happened because heís 43 but I thought his issues were that he just couldnít get over the mental hurdle of not trusting what was going on around him, there was no decisiveness.

Still havenít signed a TE yet. But Iím not surprised Bradys gone 20+ yrs with one team is pretty amazing considering they never really spent much. My gut still says heís going to LA Chargers. A lot of people tend to forget some of greats donít necessarily finish where they started. Montana finished as a Chief, Ruth as a Boston Brave, Gretzky as a Ranger, Jordan as a Wizard etc. So Iím I all that surprised? No. Will this be weird not seeing TB out on the field come Septembe in a Patriots uniform Yes. But Iím actually looking forward to what the future brings. If they draft what they need and play their cards right they can still be a good team.

wait...so if his play goes down next season, it cant be talked about? lol

Regardless if he declined or not the past year, it doesn't mean he will/wont the next.

Time to find out if BB is a genius or if Tom really made the patriots good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Time to find out if BB is a genius or if Tom really made the patriots good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have this radical idea that theyíve had so much success that itís actually because both of them are/were great.

I have this radical idea that theyíve had so much success that itís actually because both of them are/were great.
    There's a difference between great and GOAT

This. Both are GOATS.

Curious what they do for QB with Rivers and Bridgewater off the board. Trade for Cam? Sign Winston? Or do move around in the draft to get a QB? The price with astronomically high it seems moving so far up.

There's a difference between great and GOAT
    There is. But itís foolish for any of us to pretend that weíre smart enough to split hairs to that level. Anyone who says they can identify THE goat is full of ****

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast