Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tom Brady lists his Brookline House for sale.

Rumors are Brady is unhappy with his current extension with the Patriots and has decided to list his Brookline Ma home on Zillow for $39.5 million. Now I donít believe heís gonna play for another team after next season to me this would make no sense for a 40+ yr old QB to play for another team.
    I honestly believe heís gonna finish is career with New England. If Bill and Kraft let Brady walk after next season that would not only be a slap to Us Brady fans but a huge kick in the nuts to all Patriots fans.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wcv...-sale/28621662
    Would

Tom Brady just signed a new contract extension to continue playing with the New England Patriots, but postings on real estate websites fueled speculation that he may be planning to make changes in other parts of his life.

The Chestnut Hill home owned by the six-time Super Bowl champion and his wife, supermodel Gisele Bundchen, appeared on Zillow Tuesday morning. Asking price for the five bedroom, seven bathroom home is $39.5 million.

Zillow initially indicated the home was "For Sale," although the page was updated around 10:35 a.m. to say "this property is not currently for sale or for rent."

Meanwhile, a similar post on Barrett Sothebys Realty indicated the same home was for sale at the same asking price.

"This custom-built 5-bedroom family home by renowned architect Richard Landry, AIA, of Landry Design Group, built in 2015 in collaboration with interior designer Joan ****** & Associates is a one of a kind masterpiece. Situated on 5+ acres adjacent to the 9th hole of The Country Club with expansive views of plush landscaping offers privacy and serenity," the listing states.

You may have seen the 9,716-square-foot home featured as the setting for Brady's social media posts or his "Tom vs Time" documentary.

A) 3-car garage, a stoned carport and circular driveway holds up to 20 vehicles. Entry foyer leads to a stunning dining room, living room, home office, eat-in and chef's kitchen and a family room all with generous fenestration," the description continues. "Grand stairwell leads to 5 bedrooms on second floor. Lower level includes a recreation room, kids play room, full bath, wine room, gym, spa and outdoor organic herb/vegetable garden. Additional 2400 sq. ft. detached Barn-inspired Guest House, with yoga studio, full bath, sleeping loft, and walls that open up for natural air circulation provide a Zen-like experience. Located 5 miles from Back Bay.

Last week, the New York Post reported that Brady and Bundchen were house hunting in Connecticut and New Jersey suburbs of New York City.
    Last edited by BSF101; 08-06-2019 at 05:12 PM.

I cannot wait for a Brady-less NFL

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Really hate him that bad?

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Hard to hate greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Hard to hate greatness.
    That's why I love BB...

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Really hate him that bad?
    Yup. I would love for Brady to go away and BB to stay just so that people can see who actually makes that machine run.

Yup. I would love for Brady to go away and BB to stay just so that people can see who actually makes that machine run.
    LMAO. There are better qbs physically and probably skill wise. But not as easy as you think to have what he has upstairs in terms of mental toughness, resiliency, preparedness. Peyton folds like a chair under adversity. Peyton is the better pure qb imo, but in the playoffs it's about making timely plays and drives. BB could probably coach up someone to be a capable regular season starter, but greatness comes out in high adverse situations. Some players could be argued to be better, but how many are greater? Yes I believe in the mental game of sports, see how Tiger flamed out for so long after his scandals.

I'm not going any further, you haven't been a fan of his for a while and even if he wins 10 super bowls you can't change some people's opinion either way.

The mansion probably has bad feng shui and that's why he's selling it.

Reminds me of all the people that say Michael Jordan wouldn't have any rings without Phil Jackson's triangle offense. And Jackson took that offense to the Lakers and won five more rings; he could actually make the case he made the machine run because he did so much winning in two places. In fact, I don't think MJ or Kobe ever won a championship without Phil Jackson. I'm thinking 75% of the success those two had was due to the triangle offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    LMAO. There are better qbs physically and probably skill wise. But not as easy as you think to have what he has upstairs in terms of mental toughness, resiliency, preparedness. Peyton folds like a chair under adversity. Peyton is the better pure qb imo, but in the playoffs it's about making timely plays and drives. BB could probably coach up someone to be a capable regular season starter, but greatness comes out in high adverse situations. Some players could be argued to be better, but how many are greater? Yes I believe in the mental game of sports, see how Tiger flamed out for so long after his scandals.

I'm not going any further, you haven't been a fan of his for a while and even if he wins 10 super bowls you can't change some people's opinion either way.
    I definitely believe in the mental aspect of the game... That's what I view Brady as top 5 easily. I'm just not sold on the fact that he's the GOAT. If he retires and BB's teams suck, I'll rethink my position. But right now you're absolutely right. I won't change my belief lol

Tom Brady lists his Brookline House for sale.

... so he can move to another Boston suburb. Nothing to see here.

Didn't Jimmy Garapollo already answer that question? The offense didn't look much different during Brady's suspension. But granted, it was only three games. (Jimmy missed the final game of Brady's suspension due to injury.)

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Didn't Jimmy Garapollo already answer that question? The offense didn't look much different during Brady's suspension. But granted, it was only three games. (Jimmy missed the final game of Brady's suspension due to injury.)
    As Head Coach in New England, Belichick's 206-60 (regular season) with Brady as his QB.
    And 30-10 in the postseason.
    He went 19-19 with Bledsoe, Cassell, Jimmy G and Brissette.
    So yeah, it's pretty much the same...

Why is it that when someone lists their house the automatic response is they're unhappy with their employer? The 2 are quite often completely disconnected. I listed my house some years back and suddenly had people asking me why I was leaving my brother (and employer)...I wasn't, I just wanted a different house.

Dozens of reasons for Brady to list his house that have 0 to do with his relationship with the Pats.

And stop with the who makes who debate....we all know Tom and BB make each other better, but we're never going to find out how much.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Why is it that when someone lists their house the automatic response is they're unhappy with their employer? The 2 are quite often completely disconnected. I listed my house some years back and suddenly had people asking me why I was leaving my brother (and employer)...I wasn't, I just wanted a different house.

Dozens of reasons for Brady to list his house that have 0 to do with his relationship with the Pats.

And stop with the who makes who debate....we all know Tom and BB make each other better, but we're never going to find out how much.
    First off, Belichick's the best football coach I've ever seen. Easily in fact when you consider his dual responsibilities as GM. Belichick's also had 7+ other seasons as a Head Coach with QB's other than Brady. So there's certainly a large enough sample size to make a judgment. Brady's had one NFL coach. Nothing misleading about the numbers above; not only has BB not done any winning without Brady, he hasn't even come close.
    Belichick's never broken up a pass, had to shed a block or complete a 3rd-and-10 on a busted play in a postseason game. Same thing with Phil Jackson's offense "making" Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant. As BB has often said, it's a players game and coaches coach and players play. He's also said coaching can't win a game for you but it can certainly lose one.
    Funny thing is these people (just Brady haters really) supporting Belichick; he'd be the first one to disagree with them. One last thing; if you're talking up Belichick you sure as hell better mention Josh McDaniels, early and often.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast