Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Predict Powell's Season

Do it. Or else.

I think he has a break out season starting at the 2.

14ppg, .400 from 3, 3.5/3.5 because I don't think he will get 35mpg.

I think his /36 stats will be around 18/5/5 with decent percentages.
    I think he is living at the 3, or penetrating with the ball in his hands.

Yeah about the same maybe 35 from 3 though. Like OG he will get more looks and usage. I think the team might try to up his stock in case a trade opens up, so he will legit get a chance to show himself.

Just need defense and 35% plus shooting from three. He looks capable of being around 38% actually. If he can do that, he will get lots of playing time.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Just need defense and 35% plus shooting from three. He looks capable of being around 38% actually. If he can do that, he will get lots of playing time.

He will attack the basket. He just needs to be a little more selective with it and he is ready to be a solid starter.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    He will attack the basket. He just needs to be a little more selective with it and he is ready to be a solid starter.
    Yeah and I thought he improved in that area, when the year before he was all over the place and often found himself making poor decisions with the ball because there was no passing option.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Depends which Norm shows up and how consistent his playing time is. The main issue with Powell has always been consistency which goes hand in hand with the fluctuation of his playing time which has been different every season.

If Nurse allows him to start and averages 25+ mins a game I think he can hit the 13-14 ppg mark. I also think it will go a long way towards his confidence. He needs confidence from his coach, and if he gets that I think he could be inline for a break out season. We could see playoff Norm in the regular season.