Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

RAW 8/5: Summertime and The Livings Brutal

Brock's destruction of Seth last week was quite the statement. Will Seth show up to respond tonight?

Someone tried to kill Roman on SD, will the culprit be revealed tonight?

Its The Queen of Harts vs The Man at Summerslam, who will get the last word in before Sunday?

Will Maria stay 24/7 champion?
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

That was a funny way to take the title off Maria and Mike. R-Truth may be the best part of Raw which as great as he is, isn't saying much.

aj tried to kill roman. especially if brock retains. vince would love brock v roman at wm next year for the 350th time. this gives roman time to bury aj, joe and the club at the behest of vince.

bray wyatt attacking legends is dumb. isnt he supposed to be in a fued with balor?

I didn't watch the end of RAW. But is this leading to Joe and RR teaming up? They would be a badass tag team but such a waste of the two
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

If we find out that it was Rikishi who attached Roman, I might explode from giddiness.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I wouldn’t be surprised if it were Baron Corbin or Lashley who’s been attacking Reigns.
    Last edited by BSF101; 08-06-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If we find out that it was Rikishi who attached Roman, I might explode from giddiness.
    I did it for The Rock.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

I never like multi team tag matches. I didn't care for the women's either. I wish multi team matches were tornado tag style. I enjoy them far more.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Well Brock continues to be "the least interesting character in wrestling" but also Seth Rollins might be the dumbest character in the WWE. I get standing up to the bully, I get pulling yourself up after getting knock but what Seth did last night was so incredible stupid that it's time for him to go heel.

Seeing as the WWE made an incredible mistake of taking the Womens TT belts off Banks/Bayley, taking the belts off IIConics was the right thing to do given that there were book horribly from the beginning. So, surprise surprise, WWE put the belts on the wrong team. I would have preferred the belts on a heel Kabuki Warriors with Cross/Bliss as the babyface challengers.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He did it for the Rock...

Dolph vs Goldberg? How does this make sense lol

And of course he'll squash him.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post

there was a part of me that was really hoping Vince was going to pull a swerve and actually have the match be Ziggler vs HBK. I think that match would have more meaning and would be better action.

If anyone is going to make Goldberg look good after that disaster of a Taker match, its Dolph.

Agreed but sadly Goldberg won't put him over.

Agreed but sadly Goldberg won't put him over.
    Vince wants Goldberg to look better in the ring than he did against the Undertaker. Ziggler gives him an opponent he can easily overpower and Dolph sells really well. Normally I would care that someone is going over on an everyday guy but Ziggler isn't a full time superstar anymore and he's peaked.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-08-2019 at 07:57 PM.