Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seat recommendations for wrestling events?

I'm gonna go to nxt takeover but I haven't been to a live wrestling show in like 25 yrs. Anyone know where the best places to sit are? (other than floor seats. Not tryna spend up the ***)

Thanks

-The Gr8 One

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I like the top of the first concourse level. You are about even with the ring sight-wise, and you aren't too far away to be squinting to see the action.

Not a fan of floor seats in general. Even if the prices were equal, Iíd try for lower bowl seats. Probably something opposite of the hard camera or on the same side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Not a fan of floor seats in general. Even if the prices were equal, Iíd try for lower bowl seats. Probably something opposite of the hard camera or on the same side.

I'm currently looking at Lower bowl but behind the announce crew. Any experience sitting on that side?

Just like football middle top is always the best to go.
    The view is amazing and you see everything
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I'm currently looking at Lower bowl but behind the announce crew. Any experience sitting on that side?
    I donít think youíre really going to get a bad seat unless itís obstructed. I havenít been to too many events, and theyíve all been in the same smallish mid size seen. I havenít sat behind the announce crew in like 15 years, but I donít think it will be bad.

Personally, Iíd rather pay the extra $15 Canadian on Ticketmaster to sit in 107 than like 102. You would be closer to the action, and also on the hard camera side so the wrestlers would be facing you when they do promos and moves.

You could also save some money and sit in 321. They might also run a deal closer to the event because it looks like tickets arenít selling. Not sure if they do that with NXT though.

Last edited by Driven; 08-04-2019 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Just like football middle top is always the best to go.
    The view is amazing and you see everything
    U been to a wwe event at the ACC?

I donít think youíre really going to get a bad seat unless itís obstructed. I havenít been to too many events, and theyíve all been in the same smallish mid size seen. I havenít sat behind the announce crew in like 15 years, but I donít think it will be bad.

Personally, Iíd rather pay the extra $15 Canadian on Ticketmaster to sit in 107 than like 102. You would be closer to the action, and also on the hard camera side so the wrestlers would be facing you when they do promos and moves.

You could also save some money and sit in 321. They might also run a deal closer to the event because it looks like tickets arenít selling. Not sure if they do that with NXT though.

Cool. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm surprised that there are this many tickets left. I'm thinking about waiting longer but I not sure I wanna risk it

Did you buy tickets yet? Cheap seats are as low as $11 after fees on stubhub

Did you buy tickets yet? Cheap seats are as low as $11 after fees on stubhub

not yet. gonna buy 2moro morning. thinking about whether to get the 107 spot or just get cheap seats. leaning 107

The lower bowl is great. I recommend them.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The lower bowl is great. I recommend them.
    behind the announce crew? or the hard camera side?

Stubhub seems to be a little less expensive than ticketmaster right now for 107. You can probably find a good deal where ever you want.

Stubhub seems to be a little less expensive than ticketmaster right now for 107. You can probably find a good deal where ever you want.
    I think i'm gonna roll with 122. Only $35 CAD

behind the announce crew? or the hard camera side?
    When I went to last year's Rumble (2018), I got the travel package and the seats were in the lower bowel facing towards the camera (meaning all the superstars were doing their celebrations facing away from us). I didn't like that part but it was a small issue and I get why they put the tickets there since they want people showing up as being in the seats when the camera airs.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast