Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast

El Paso Mass shooting

Guns over lives!

Thoughts and prayers!

**** all this **** man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so ****ing depressing man. Hopelessly so. The people with the real political power just do not care. This is the price we pay for freedom.

Here we go with the emotional call for gun reform

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Here we go with the emotional call for gun reform

Here we go letting all these people die needlessly. Thoughts and prayers send children to the morgue.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Here we go letting all these people die needlessly. Thoughts and prayers send children to the morgue.
    I guess we should get rid of all the cars and knives that people needlessly get killed by every day

The root cause is not guns or gun policy. People that use these stories to push their agenda on guns are gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    The root cause is not guns or gun policy. People that use these stories to push their agenda on guns are gross.
    What is the root cause then? All the countries around the globe that have mental health issues just like we do yet they have barely enough shootings to count on one hand while we have nearly 300 years so far.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What is the root cause then? All the countries around the globe that have mental health issues just like we do yet they have barely enough shootings to count on one hand while we have nearly 300 years so far.
    They donít nearly have the amount of guns we do in the country either but my main question when people call for ďgunĒ control is how do you take away these guns from people? Thereís so many on the streets, not even registered etc how do you plan on removing them? No one ever has an answer about this

They donít nearly have the amount of guns we do in the country either but my main question when people call for ďgunĒ control is how do you take away these guns from people? Thereís so many on the streets, not even registered etc how do you plan on removing them? No one ever has an answer about this

Ok so weíve refused to fix the problem for decades and so we just pretend like itís not one.

Iíd start by making weapons like the AK-47 and AR-15 illegal. People have a few years to return them to the government in exchange for the price of the weapon as if it were brand new. If they are found in the course of an investigation after that date, charges would be filed.

You could look at the buy back system like what New Zealand is currently doing. After a set period of time for that then checks on whatever databases there are could be used to track down more. By cutting off the sales of them it prevents more from getting the guns. Throw in regular police seizures and there is a really good start.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._countries.png

That kind of 3rd world death rate shouldnít be acceptable but the NRA has done such a good job of promoting the idea that guns equals freedom and protection that people just let this crap go. Doesnít Texas have some of the highest gun ownership and concealed carry laws? If guns stop stuff like this from happening Texas should be free from worrying about this kind of thing.

El Paso Mass shooting

Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    People that let this **** keep happening and donít care to change **** are gross.

Last edited by Sick Of It All; 08-03-2019 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    People that let this shot keep happening and donít care to change **** are gross.

Despite the piles of evidence against his claim, it feels right to me, so Iím with him. Iím very emotional though

The buybacks could work but still wonít get rid of the guns that arenít registered/stolen etc

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    People that let this **** keep happening and donít care to change **** are gross.

Who the heck is letting this happen? These are actions by deranged and isolated people. They will still exist with or without guns. The real question is how do we as society develop to prevent people developing into monsters?
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

The buybacks could work but still wonít get rid of the guns that arenít registered/stolen etc

They would either sell it back or the ownership would become illegal. Eventually confiscation would become how we handle it. The guns that are used for murder need to go away.

Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast