Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So youíre totally cool with Louis Farrakhan getting elected president and rounding all us white folks up?

Donít give me that BS!
    Who is trump rounding up?

So youíre totally cool with Louis Farrakhan getting elected president and rounding all us white folks up?

Donít give me that BS!
    As long as it's the illegal honkies.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    He is probably racist but I donít really care. I rather have a racist president than someone whose policies I feel will destroy this country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is just a sad ****ing statement, but it explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    One of you *******s needs to change your user name. Ive been confused for a whole day. Which one is it gonna be? The cool one or the lame one?

Make the word Honkey great again!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    supporting a blatant racist, is guilty by association my friend. You were told as a child you are who you hang out with, well, you get to re-visit that with supporting someone so disgusting like Trump. Look, I didn't support Clinton, or Obama at first, but I never thought to myself they were disgusting humans with only themselves in mind, I just didn't agree with their policies. Anyone that supports Trump is literally supporting the kind of person we teach our kids not to be. Seriously, you guys are acting like this is a Rep/Dem thing. No, it's a Trump thing.
    I dont know, everyone has good and bad qualities. People that supported Bush and obama supported the killing of upward of 100,000 innocent civilians, innocent people who were just living their lives. Trump didn't take us into iran so we have to give him credit, he values human life in some ways better than obama and Bush. He's trying to get out of Afghanistan and I support that, at least hes not a war hawk like Clinton.

My point is, we all have positive and negative qualities. I've said on here, and I still stick by it, just because someone is racist doesnt make them an overall bad person. It's just a bad quality. We have thousands of qualities, it's hard for one to override all others.

Like I said, me calling out the right as being generally a little racist legitimately wasn't an attack, it's just an observation, mixed with a fascination of seemingly otherwise normal mental functioning human beings inability to recognize it.

That's all
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    He is probably racist but I donít really care. I rather have a racist president than someone whose policies I feel will destroy this country

If that's what it is, at least I respect you owning that.

Depending on the degree of how racist and how good for economy, I also rather have a racist president who is good for america than a non racist who is bad.

My number one concern is my pocket. I'm support trump for trying to shake things up with china, i just dont think his approach is good for America, I think his approach helps china more than anything. But we will see, he needs to start building relations with other large countries with cheap labor, boost their tech, they boost our labor, manufacturing, and supply.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    One of you *******s needs to change your user name. Ive been confused for a whole day. Which one is it gonna be? The cool one or the lame one?
    I don't see either of us changing our user name. Just remember the cool one doesn't have numbers.

I don't see either of us changing our user name. Just remember the cool one doesn't have numbers.
    How did you know you were the cool one???? So cool.

Damn europeans..

Excuse me! The cool one has cool numbers. My boys Elway, Smith, and McCaffrey.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    How did you know you were the cool one???? So cool.
    Given the choices, it was a no brainer.

Excuse me! The cool one has cool numbers. My boys Elway, Smith, and McCaffrey.
    Those numbers are definitely cool.

Those numbers are definitely cool.
    I wouldnít give those numbers up for anything. MAYBE 24 for Champ.

I wouldnít give those numbers up for anything. MAYBE 24 for Champ.
    Dude, give me a break with this Broncos buddies bull crap. This site has a forum for that team that you haven't posted in for years. Actually, your last post in there basically said that you're having too much fun dominating the political forum. Lol.

Get active in that forum and get back to me.

Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast