Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The Undertaker now has a lifetime deal.

https://wrestletalk.com/news/the-und...ract-with-wwe/

Seems like he won’t be hanging up his wrestling gear just yet but my guess is he’s probably gonna receive something after he’s fully retired?
    Like part of the business? Or maybe even an XFL team to coach?

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Undertaker as XFL coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its just a reward for 30 years of service. Vince wants the licensing rights to the Undertaker, the ability to parade him out there when he needs him, and have him wrestle on occasion. Its a great deal for Mark. I don't know how great it is for the WWE.

I love the Undertaker but the WWE relies watch too much on previous stars, much like they are doing with Goldberg now.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its just a reward for 30 years of service. Vince wants the licensing rights to the Undertaker, the ability to parade him out there when he needs him, and have him wrestle on occasion. Its a great deal for Mark. I don't know how great it is for the WWE.

I love the Undertaker but the WWE relies watch too much on previous stars, much like they are doing with Goldberg now.
    There’s only three guys excluding Triple H I could actually see actually getting piece of the WWE
    Them being Austin, The Rock and Taker.

a must really... imagine if something goes wrong and aew offers him a **** ton lol. Taker leaving wwe and going to aew would legit be national news and would be a ratings nuclear explosion for aew even if he never wrestled a match there

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    There’s only three guys excluding Triple H I could actually see actually getting piece of the WWE
    Them being Austin, The Rock and Taker.
    HHH is the only guy getting a piece of the WWE and that's only because he is the bosse's son in law. Rock doesn't need WWE anymore. He's the highest paid movie star in Hollywood and for Austin its just a nice payday when they need him for a special occasion.

Vince will never allow anyone get a piece of the company and he doesn't need to because he can pay guys 7 figures a year to keep them happy.

HHH is the only guy getting a piece of the WWE and that's only because he is the bosse's son in law. Rock doesn't need WWE anymore. He's the highest paid movie star in Hollywood and for Austin its just a nice payday when they need him for a special occasion.

Vince will never allow anyone get a piece of the company and he doesn't need to because he can pay guys 7 figures a year to keep them happy.
    Well I mean we don’t really know what goes on backstage so I wouldn’t be all that surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Well I mean we don’t really know what goes on backstage so I wouldn’t be all that surprised.
    Vince is not giving a % of his company to anyone who isn't related to him.

I don’t know there’s something about Vince that may actually be crazy enough to do it.

It's a publicly traded company no?

Lots of people already own a % of the company. Vince could buy back stock and give it to anyone he wanted to and it would be no different than if you or I owned that stock.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    It's a publicly traded company no?

Lots of people already own a % of the company. Vince could buy back stock and give it to anyone he wanted to and it would be no different than if you or I owned that stock.
    Sure. Someone could buy majority shares unless its stated otherwise and become more of a controlling interest than Vince is. Maybe Vince gives stock away, I don't know.

Nobody could buy a majority share without getting Vince onboard or whoever inherits the shares.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Nobody could buy a majority share without getting Vince onboard or whoever inherits the shares.
    You're right. It must be that Vince has controlling interest so its his 51% versus everyone else.

Vince owns just under 50% by himself. He and Linda own a couple percent jointly and Linda owns about 1% by herself. The kids own another couple percent each along with HHH.

This is a bit out of date but I imagine still basically accurate:

https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-real-owner-of-WWE
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!