Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

No knick mas this season

Knicks will not play on Christmas so enjoy your holiday season

Nets didn't get a game either

Yeah that sucks but we had a good 4 year run. It's time for our team to lay low and get better... in other news KP back to MSG on November the 14th. KP got destroyed last time he faced Randle and Randle is even better while KP is coming off a 1.5 year layoff from an ACL injury... My money is on Randle.

Check out how KP got destroyed...lol

https://youtu.be/ddwaIpp61Dc

Sources: Dallas Mavericks All-Star Kristaps Porzingis makes his return to New York on Nov. 14 to play the Knicks at Madison Square Garden. Porzingis signed a new five-year, $158M maximum deal with Dallas this summer.

I mean, Nov 14th is my Knick-mas. Basically the Knicks Front Office did everything but frame KP for murder. Let's see his answer. Plus, I'm always amused when ex-Knicks throw shade at Dolan and the Front Office. I just find the comedy + tragedy of this franchise will make an Oscar award winning film.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    I mean, Nov 14th is my Knick-mas. Basically the Knicks Front Office did everything but frame KP for murder. Let's see his answer. Plus, I'm always amused when ex-Knicks throw shade at Dolan and the Front Office. I just find the comedy + tragedy of this franchise will make an Oscar award winning film.
    I'm sure Dolan will insist on producing it and ruin it

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    I'm sure Dolan will insist on producing it and ruin it
    He will call dibs on the soundtrack