Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,690
    On paper they look real good, have a ton of talent.
    I don't see them winning a Super Bowl but I wouldn't be surprised to see them winning that division.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    11,572
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    On paper they look real good, have a ton of talent.
    I don't see them winning a Super Bowl but I wouldn't be surprised to see them winning that division.
    I agree but I still say Pittsburgh somehow manages to win the AFC North.

    Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,669
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I agree but I still say Pittsburgh somehow manages to win the AFC North.
    Same. I hate to say it and I look forward to them sucking but I just have this eery feeling about them.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,722
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    The season as yet to begin and it seems like everyone has them as AFC North favorites and even likely SB 54 bound. Now Iím not a Cleveland Browns fan but I do respect what theyíve managed to accomplish the last season and do deserve success. But this current team hasnít done one thing yet and most people act like their gonna become the Patriots 2.0. Iím I wrong? Again Iím not saying they wonít be capable of surprising Us but I would need to see mid season play first before I can say Ok this teams legit.
    People are always anointing the next dynasty. Before it was Eagles last year, Seattle some time ago, and the Packers before that. At least those teams won a title, these Brownies need to make the loffs or win the dividsion first.

    They look good on paper and the potential is there to be a contender. We will see. Need to manage the cap well before Baker and Myles Garrett extensions kick in.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,722
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Not really... any time I see people talk about the Browns it's immediately mentioned that they haven't won anything and have to prove themselves.

    If anyone is overrated it's probably the Patriots. People think they're Super Bowl favorites as every year. If Belichick gets them there I feel like it would be one of his best coaching seasons.
    Pats favorites until proven otherwise given the track record, win rate, superbowl rate etc..

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    9,191
    8-8 no playoffs. this season is gonna have a lot of growing pains and a slight soph slump for Mayfield. i think 202 is when they make the leap.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    11,572
    Quote Originally Posted by KAILIYAT View Post
    managed to accomplish the last season and do deserve success. But this current team hasnít done one thing yet and most people act like their gonna become the Patriots 2.0. Iím I wrong? Again Iím not saying they wonít be capable of surprising Us but I would need to see mid season play first before I can say Ok this teams legit.
    You basically just copied and paste what I wrote.

    Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    13,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Pats favorites until proven otherwise given the track record, win rate, superbowl rate etc..
    Well, I guess someone's got to make the annual "the Pats are done" prediction.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18,091
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Well, I guess someone's got to make the annual "the Pats are done" prediction.
    I take that stance every year... It's mine lol. One of these years I'm bound to be right.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    5,007
    The Cowboys are always the most overrated team.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    80,130
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    The Cowboys are always the most overrated team.
    Don't tell surf.

    Y'all Ain't Ready!!!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,616
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    The season as yet to begin and it seems like everyone has them as AFC North favorites and even likely SB 54 bound. Now Iím not a Cleveland Browns fan but I do respect what theyíve managed to accomplish the last season and do deserve success. But this current team hasnít done one thing yet and most people act like their gonna become the Patriots 2.0. Iím I wrong? Again Iím not saying they wonít be capable of surprising Us but I would need to see mid season play first before I can say Ok this teams legit.
    recently I've seen nothing but negativeness when people talk about the Browns. Lots of people calling them overrated, Saying OBJ will blow up etc... So not sure if you can be overrated when lots of people are still talking ******* about you.

    GM's job is to get better players in the off-season. Dorsey did that. Can't hate on a team for doing what ur team should've. Thats called being Jealous. Of course browns gotta put it together. But no reason to bash a team whos sick of losing.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •